Ch. 16

Harry

  "Holy shit, I'm with you." Louis sighed, resting his face in his hands. I snorted, the syrup from my pancakes dribbling down my chin. We both sat at his dining room table, giggling as he handed me napkins.

  I shook my head, and finished the bite I had. "Oh just wait until you hear me snore." I joked, giving him a wink. He only shrugged and ate a bit of his sausage. "I've already heard it. And I've gotta say, I'm impressed with how loud you get." He teased. I only scoffed, and rolled my eyes. He was such an arse sometimes.

  We finished up our breakfast, and took our plates to the sink. Louis wrapped his arms around my hips as I washed off our plates. "You're too pretty." He sighed into my shoulder blade. I scrunched my nose up, and ignored his compliments.

  He rubbed his face into my back and groaned. I laughed and shook him off me. "Go on, I'll wash dishes. Then I have to leave." I picked up his cute black and white striped plate. Louis moved over next to me, resting his elbows on the counter. "Leave?" He whined. I nodded, and sat the plate next to the sink. "You dry." I added, as he picked up a rag.

  "Where to? I was kinda hoping it'd be a Haz and Lou day." He sighed. My heart hammered in my chest at his words. "That sounds amazing, truly. But I have a photo shoot scheduled at one." I passed him another plate, and he dried and sat it with the other.

  "With who?" He asked, still sounding disappointed. "Her names Ms. Grant. She messaged me a couple weeks ago, her sons getting married. I'll only have to be there for a few hours, Lou." I explained, washing our forks and cups. Louis grumbled, and moved to cuddle up onto me again. He mopped at my neck, and whined. "What am I supposed to do without you though?"

  I chuckled, and turned to kiss his head on my shoulder. "You'll be fine, love. You could even wait at my apartment for me, if you'd like. I'm sure Dusty could use some company." I tried to cheer him up. His head lifted and his eyes brightened. "Really?" He asked excitedly.

  I nodded, and sat the cups down next to the sink. He hummed happily, and picked them up to dry and put them away. "Oh, Dusty loves me. She's my best friend." He added, now hyped up and enthusiastic. A complete contrast to his self three seconds ago. I shook my head at him, and smiled to myself.

  I don't know what I was thinking, making him wait for me. Letting us be together was the best choice I've ever made. And I hope that he didn't prove me wrong. But I had full faith in him that he wouldn't.

  "You like that sherbet ice cream don't you?" He asked, messing up his hair. I nodded, and turned to see his face. He was nibbling on his bottom lip and smiling. He was so cute. "Okay, I'll buy some for us while you're out. But no promises that Dusty won't have any." I grinned over at him, and reached for him to come to me. He happily stepped forward and kissed my nose. "Sound like a plan?" He smiled.  "Sounds perfect." I answered, leaning in to plant a quick kiss on his lips.

Before I got to pull away, he grabbed the back of my neck and kept me connected to him. I laughed onto his lips, and pressed my palms onto his chest, pushing him away. "Louis!" I giggled, unraveling myself from him. He frowned, and huffed angrily. "You're not allowed to pull away from kisses." He stated, glaring directly at me.

I rolled my eyes, and leaned against the counter. "I'll do as I please, thank you very much." I countered, daring him to challenge me back. His rose an eyebrow, and crossed his arms. "Fine, since you don't want any, then you won't get any." He said, dead serious.