Ch. 11

Harry

I woke up to a cold breeze, and the honking of cars. I opened my eyes, and noticed I was outside. The sun was blinding me, as I stood up and stretched. I must have fallen asleep on the balcony.

I made my way inside and laid down on the couch. Dusty joined me a moment later, and purred as she made herself comfortable on my chest.

I was still in a morning daze, and Louis was yet to appear on my mind. So I just sat there, staring off into the distance, trying not to fall back asleep.

  And just like that, Louis made his way into my thoughts. I sighed at the thought of his dazzling blue eyes. I needed to fix whatever was going on between us. I missed having him around, it was too quiet without him. But I also didn't want to text him, I was too stubborn for that.

  I checked my phone, and there was actually a message there. My heart picked up it's pace and I shakily opened the message app.

  It was definitely not who I thought it was going to be, that's for sure.

  Nick had texted me. My eyes widened drastically, and I sat up on the couch. Holy shit, he hasn't texted me back in a few weeks. I couldn't help but feel a little excited, but I was also very nervous.

Nick:
  I have been so busy with this new job! I'm so sorry that I haven't been answering, gimme a call sometime today, I'm open!!

Harry:
  It's completely fine!! I've missed you, I'll call you in a bit, yeah?

  And he actually responded quickly! He said it was fine, and that he was excited to talk to me again. I was buzzing with happiness.

  But what about Louis? I knew I needed to tell Nick what happened, but I was so scared. I just got him back, and I didn't want to lose him again. But again, this was my fault in the first place for even doing anything with Louis.

  I pulled at my hair in frustration. I'm such a slut for doing anything with Louis. For Christ's sake I had a fucking boyfriend! And here I was, giving blowjobs to other guys while he was away at work.

  I made my way into the kitchen, and made myself some breakfast. I snacked on some bacon when my phone vibrated again.

Louis:
  Hello

  My eyebrows shot up with confusion. I thought he was upset with me, or at least he was last night.

Harry:
  Hi

Louis:
  I'm sorry about last night, can I come over and explain?

Harry:
  uhm sure, I'm not busy so you can come anytime

Louis:
  thanks, haz

Harry:
  yup

  This is so stupid. I was having the guy I blew, over at my house after I just talked to my boyfriend. I groaned and decided I should call Nick now, before Louis got here.

  The phone rang for a minute. And he didn't pick up. Damnit. I rang him again, and this time he answered on the last ring.

  "Hello?" He said, his voice sounded out of breath and exhausted. "Hi." I answered. My voice was shaking, and my hands were trembling. Nick had a tendency to getting pretty angry, never violent! But I was still sensitive.

"What do you need, babe?" He sighed. I was kind of surprised by his tone. He was usually happy to talk to me, and even though he called me babe, he sounded like he despised me.