Ch. 14

Louis

  I sat with my arm around Harry, looking out his window at the streets below. The sun was rising, and the sky was a vibrant pink color. It was beautiful honestly.

Harry's chest was rising and falling in a slow rhythm, and his hand was pulling tight at my shirt. Every now and then, he'd make small snoring noises, and all I could do was sit and stare with a smile. He was so precious. Ever since I'd met him, I had this urge to protect him. Even if he didn't need protecting, I was always going to be there for him.

I placed a kiss into his hair, and hoped I didn't disturb his sleep. We had a pretty late night last night... but I didn't regret it at all. He was amazing. I didn't want anyone else but him.

  He just snuggled his face closer into my side, and made a soft noise in his throat. I turned my attention back to the loud traffic outside. It was a gorgeous morning, and I was glad to be spending it with Harry. My fingers threaded through his soft curls as I thought.

  I knew he was struggling right now. He was confused about us, and his feelings towards me. And then, Nick dumped him when he found out. I felt kind of gross to be the 'side-chick'. I know it wasn't exactly like that, but that's what it felt like. I felt undeserving to have Harry in my arms right now. I just hoped that when he woke up, he still wanted me here.

  Harry stretched his legs, and groaned into my shirt. I giggled and patted his head. "Good morning, Hazza." I cleared my throat, my voice was almost gone. He looked up at me, with tired eyes and smiled. "Morning, Lou." He replied. His voice was even more wrecked than mine. And it made me smirk with pride.

  He snuggled back into my side, and I continued to rub his back and look outside. "How you feeling, love?" I asked. He mumbled a quiet 'good' into my side, and wrapped his arm tighter around me. It made me grin. "Throat sore from last night, as well?" I chuckled. He buried his head into my shoulder in embarrassment and groaned. "Stop it!" He whined. I just laughed. He was adorable.

  "Did you at least enjoy it?" I asked quietly. He looked up at me again, with a small smile on his face. He placed a short and sweet kiss on my lips, and then smiled again. "I enjoyed it a lot. We'll have to do it again some time." He replied. I shot an eyebrow up, and smirked. "That good?" I laughed. He rolled his eyes, "maybe."

  He sat up, and stretched out his arms. His bare back was in my view, and god it was a great view. I watched as all the muscles contorted and flexed, and it was beautiful. I couldn't help myself from leaning forward and placing kisses on his shoulder blades. He tensed at first, but then immediately relaxed at my touch. I licked a stripe down his spine, and nibbled at one of the last knobs above his boxers. "Lou." He huffed. I grinned, and pulled away. "Waffles for breakfast, love?" I asked, with a shit eating smirk gracing my face. He just gave me an unimpressed glare, and stood up.

  I stood as well, and stretched. He stayed in only his boxers, and pulled on a pair of black slippers with bunny ears. I giggled at him, and he just scrunched his eyebrows. "Don't laugh at me, I like these very much." He pouted. I ran my thumb over his cheek and smiled. "Babe, I'm not laughing at you! I promise! I think they're adorable." I explained. He gave me a shy smile, and leaned into my touch.

  We made our way to the kitchen and put some waffles in the toaster. We sat at the bar as we waited. We might or might not have had a somewhat heated make out while the waffles cooked. The waffles were a bit burnt.