Ch. 15

Harry

Yuck. I could feel the dried come on my stomach, and it was also dried on Louis' as well. I'm sure he enjoyed it as much as I did.

I tried to pull away, but the pull kind of hurt my skin. I groaned, and tried to wipe it away with my hand. It seemed to wake Louis up from his sleep. He mumbled a few incoherent words, and then his ethereal blue eyes opened slowly. When our eyes met, he smiled softly and let his eyes close again.

"Morning baby." He whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist. Normally, I would melt at the endearing nickname, and action. But the cum was uncomfortable and made me feel gross. "Louis." I whined, trying to pull away from him.

His grip tightened around me, and he grumbled as he kissed into my hair. "What, Haz?" He asked. I pushed at his shoulders, and tried to unstick myself from him. I shivered at the thought of it. It just felt dirty, and I needed to shower immediately. "There's dried cum." I stated briefly. Louis eyes opened again, and he chuckled. He looked down at where our skin was pressed together, and grossly sticking.

His arms finally let me go, and I pulled away. It stung a little, but it was better than feeling the gross texture between us. I fake gagged, and rolled away. He just laughed again, and pulled me back to him. "You're too cute." He hummed, kissing my forehead.

I pulled back again, "I'm going to get a towel." He nodded, and stretched across the bed. I pulled back the warm covers, and yawned. I don't know why I had to wake up so damn early. The time on the alarm clock near my bed said it was 7:30, and that just seemed way too early for me.

I stood up, and went to go wet down a towel. I wiped myself off in the bathroom, and then made my way back to wipe down Louis as well. He was laying on his back, the blankets off, and eyes closed. He looked so peaceful and calm, without the hard lines on his face where they usually were. I leaned down and placed a short kiss on his lips. He grinned, eyes still closed. And I wiped down his stomach, and another spot near his thigh.

"You're too good to me." He mumbled. I smiled at the praise, and went to slide on a hoodie. I grabbed a light green one, with a purple rose over my heart, and threw it on. I walked out into the living room, and sat down on the armchair with Dusty. He was still asleep, so I let him be.

I picked up a book on my coffee table, and began reading from the frog bookmark. Dusty laid across my lap, and purred. I gave her a pat on the head, and went back to reading the pages. A few minutes later, Louis came out in gray joggers and a loose white tee.

"I've got a couple things to do today, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in coming along." Louis said, running a hand through his fringe. I tucked the book mark back into place, and looked up at him quizzically. "What kind of things?" I asked. He shrugged, and scratched at his neck. "Grocery shopping, and I need to visit back home for awhile. It's my sisters birthday." He said.

Holy shit. He wanted me to meet his family? Or maybe he didn't. Maybe he was just offering to sound nice, and didn't think of it as serious. Since we're not in a relationship after all.

"Like meeting your family?" I asked. I was hoping and praying that we were both on the same page. He nodded, and picked at his nails nervously. "You don't have to... I just thought it would be fun?" I grinned at his shyness, and stood up with Dusty to kiss his cheek. "That sounds great, Lou." His face burned red, and he cleared his throat to ignore it.

"Wanna grab coffee before the store?" I asked, setting a still sleep Dusty back on the chair. Louis crinkled his nose at me, and shook his head. "I'll be getting a tea. Coffee is just plain gross." He stuck his tongue out. I rolled my eyes. He was such a child.