Heaven in Hiding

Your limitation - it's only your imagination

Song for this chapter "Heaven in Hiding" Halsey

As Milo

With Mrs. Grayson's help, her husband decides to hold off on the engagement.  It was all due to the fact the Packer (Rhys' family) would have more wealth growth than the Grayson if Willow and Rhys were to get married.   I made sure that Mr. Grayson knows it.  All I had to do was tell Mrs. Grayson exactly what to say to her husband.  I won't go into details because that is insignificant. What is important is the engagement is off for now.  Willow was all smiles when she came to me "Guess what Milo, my dad called off my engagement with Rhys."  I pretend to be surprised "Congrats shorty.  But damn... I thought I would be getting rid of you for good.  Now that your engagement is off, I guess I am stuck with you."  She starts smacking my arms and chest "Milo Biahchi you are an ass."  

As Willow

You have no idea how thrilled I was when my dad told me there would be no engagement party for Rhys and I.  Rhys called me right away when he found out the engagement was off "What happened babe?  Why did you dad called off our engagement?"  I actually don't know either "Why don't you ask your dad?  I don't know Rhys."  It doesn't matter to me why.  I am just so happy.  I am loving life right now.  I have a job that I like and I have Milo.  Yes my Milo.  There is a guy at work named Nolan that I am pretty close to.  He is super nice and we usually have lunch together whenever I am not eating with Milo.  Today Milo tells me he has a meeting and he may not be able to have lunch with me.  I decide to go with Nolan.

Introducing Thom Strijd as Nolan

Nolan and I decide to head to a nearby restaurant for lunch

Nolan and I decide to head to a nearby restaurant for lunch.  I am craving for Gnocchi and this restaurant makes them so good.  This place is packed.  We waited for twenty minutes before we got seated.  As soon as we sat down we ordered our food.  I wanted a glass of white wine and Nolan ordered a bottle instead.  I look at him "You know we have to go back to work after."  He chuckles "A bottle between the two of us is nothing Wills."  I made a face at him "Fine."  Our wine came and as we were waiting for our food someone sat down at our table.  It is Milo.  He is staring at Nolan and Nolan is doing the same.  I hurried and introduced them "This is Milo and this is Nolan."  I don't see neither of boys doing anything besides still staring at each other.  I put my hand on Milo's arm "Hey... I thought you were busy.  Who are you here with?"  He glances at me "I'm by myself.  But you are obviously not."  Is Milo jealous?  This is ridiculous because clearly Nolan is someone that I work with "Nolan works with me.  Anyway you want to sit with us?"  He gets up from the chair "I'll see you later shorty."  I watch him as he walks out of the restaurant.  Nolan asks me "That guy has attitude problem."  I roll my eyes "And you don't.  That was like a staring contest gone wrong."  I don't tell people Milo is my boyfriend because that's what Milo wants.  He tells me the less people know the better.  Because my dad wouldn't be hearing it from some other people.  He says when the time comes, we will be the one to tell him.