Perfectly Imperfect

As Milo

That night while we were watching "Sinister" my mom kept checking up on us. Even after Willow and I have gone to our own rooms to sleep, I knew my mom came by several times during the night. Finally the next day, she pulled me aside and asked me "I don't know what your intention is with Willow but don't do anything to hurt her. The Grayson has been so good to us all these years. Without them you wouldn't have been able to go to NYU." I know in a sense that is true, the Grayson has given us more than we can ever ask for. But Mr. Grayson also took away the one person that I loved most. I promised my mom that I would not do anything to hurt Willow. She reminds me once again Willow is a Grayson, we are from different world.

Willow wants me to take her to NYC today. She says she wants to go back to the thrift shop to look for some vintage rock tees. I invited my mom to come along but she said she has a hangover. She asks me what time we will be back and I tell her after dinner. Before we leave, she says to me "Remember your promise."

While in my car, Willow picks a song "Heaven" Julia Michaels from her playlist and tells me that is her song to me. I have heard it before but never really paid attention to the lyrics. She tells me I must listen to the lyrics.

And when the chorus part of the song comes on, Willow sings along.

No need to imagine
'Cause I know it's true
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
It's automatic
It's just what they do
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you

I had to smile when I heard her sing "But bad boys bring heaven to you." She was looking right me while singing it. After the song ends I tease her "So I bring heaven to you shorty. Is it when I touch you and kiss you?" Her face turns from pink first then to red "Milo there's more to the song that just that." I know she is being serious "I will learn to play the song on my guitar and you can sing it next time."

After we get to NYC, Willow wants to try street hot dog from one of those street carts. I took her to the one that I like most and she wanted to get two for herself. I ask her if she really can finish it and she tells me she can. I really don't think she can eat two hot dogs but if she insists. I was not going to get one for myself in case she couldn't finish hers. She made me buy myself one because she swore she can eat two. We went to Central Park to eat our dogs while looking at the lake and ducks. We saw a group of baby duckies following their mom and Willow took many pictures.

 We saw a group of baby duckies following their mom and Willow took many pictures

I ask Willow if she plans on having that many babies with me. She stares at me with those sparkling blue eyes of hers "Are you crazy Milo, that's like 10 duckies. What do you think I am? A female swine?" I laugh "You know I'll keep you very busy after we get married. We will be making babies everyday." She shakes her head "Milo you are a lost cause. I don't know how to deal with you anymore." I have a wicked grin on my face "Don't forget bad boys bring heaven to you my sweet shorty." She sticks out her tongue at me "Whatevers. Give me back my hot dog now." She grabs her hot dog from me "I told you I can eat two." I cannot help myself "Do you want a third? I have one with me." At first she didn't catch what I was saying then she smacks me with her free hand "You are a HORN DOG, that's what you are Milo."