Starting Over

"Don't always trust what you see or what you think, even salt looks like sugar." 

As Willow

When I wake up the next morning, I'm in bed with my mom.  I plop myself up with an elbow on my side looking at her and I think she is still so beautiful at her age.  Every features on her face is very delicate and although I can see some fine lines but she is still so beautiful.  Her eyes flutter and she begins to open her eyes slowly "Darling... why are you up?"  I smile at her and I am pretty sure I still have alcohol in me "I'm just in awed at how beautiful my mommy is."  She pulls the comforter over her face "Don't look at me ... I don't have makeup on."  I try to pull the comfortable away "Mommy... you are beautiful.  Don't be silly."  She turns to the other side "My darling daughter... why are you in bed with me?"  I laugh "You forgot?  You made me sleep with you last night.  You wouldn't let me go."  She turns her body just enough but is still not facing me "I'm so sorry.... I was so drunk darling."  I get closer to her and I wrap one arm over to her "Mommy... It's okay.  I want to sleep next to you."   Well of course I would love to be sleeping next to Milo but it's fine... I know we have a whole life time ahead of us.  I am a bit curious right now "Mommy... can I ask you something?"  She answers "Yes darling..."  I tap her on the arm "But I want you to look at me when you answer me."  She sighs "Daughter... I look horrible in the morning."  I roll my eyes "Mommy... please.  We are family and you are beautiful okay?  I look exactly like you and if you say you are ugly, then what am I?"  She finally turns around and she is looking down with eyes half closed "Mommy... Look at me."  She slowly looks up and right at me "I don't want you to remember me like this."  I let out another sigh "I told you mother dearest... you are so damn beautiful and you look hotter than any eighteen year olds."  She starts to laugh "My darling... You know it's illegal to talk like that."  I stare into her beautiful blue eyes.. eyes the same color as mine "How did you convince daddy to move back to the manor."  I'm being so damn serious right now and she answers "Why not?  We are still married and I'm still his wife."  I still don't get it "But I thought you guys are over that mommy.  Do you love him?  Do you really love Sheldon Grayson?"  She turns to her back looking up at the ceiling "Your dad is the only man that I've ever loved.  He was the only man that I would bear a child with.  If I were to do it all over again... it would still be with Sheldon Grayson."  I smile "I believe you mommy... just because if you were to have a kid with anyone else?  There would not be a Willow Grayson."  She turns her head to look at me "I would never want another daughter or son besides you Willow Grayson.  You are the world to me and I am not lying when I say... I will die for you my daughter."  I lean over and give her a loud kiss on the cheek "Mommy... I don't want anyone to die for me.  I want everyone to live happily because of me."  Suddenly there's a knock on the door, I ask "Who is it?"  It's my dad "It's me... can I come in please?"  I laugh "Yes daddy."  

When my dad walks in and he is in his PJ i start to laugh "What in the world are you wearing?"  He has a set of PJs with horse prints allover "Milo said I could borrow these.  I have no idea... I guess I was a bit intoxicated or else I wouldn't wake up in these."  My mom starts laughing "Oh honey...you look so good in them PJs."  He asks "Can I join you girls?"  My mom sits up "Come over honey... I think our daughter would like to ask you something."  My mom really knows me so well, I scoot over to the side of the bed leaving the center wide open between my mom and I "Come over daddy."  He walks over and climbs in between us "Awkward."  I look at him and I look at my mom "Who said that?" My dad answers "I did... duh."  Okay... "Daddy... stop hanging out with Milo please.  He is not a good influence on you."  He pinches my nose "I am still young babygirl... Let me live my life."  I'm like what?  I am a little annoyed but fine "It's okay daddy... why are you moving back to the manor?"  He pauses and he looks at me "What do you mean sweetheart this is my home."  I say " I know this is your home but why?  What about Liz's house? Who is going to be living there?"  I don't really care that my mom is around because I don't want anymore secrets or lies... my dad answers "I am still keeping that house and it will be the twins home when they grow up."  When he mentions the twins my heart melts "That's true... where they were conceived."  My dad looks at my mom because after all it is a very sensitive subject but I don't care anymore "Mommy... will you treat the twins like they are your own?  They are my brothers and I love them so much."  She gets off the bed "Yes my daughter... they are my sons."  That's all I need to hear "Thanks mommy... I love you."  She walks into the bathroom "I'm going to take a shower, I smell like alcohol."  I jump off the bed after her "I'm going to check on the rest of the gang."  Meaning Milo and Amelia with Frank?