Sunrise

"Every sunrise hold more promise, and every sunset hold more peace." - Anonymous

As Willow

I'm in the kitchen preparing lunch when Adrian comes out "Something smells delicious G." He comes over wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my neck. I put down my spatula, turn around to look at him "Did you sleep well? You fell asleep so fast baby." He gazes deeply into my eyes "You worn me out G. Last night was wild." He kneads my ass cheek "Are you doing okay G? You are not sore or anything are you?" I know exactly what he is saying "I'm fine... maybe a little sore but nothing I cannot handle." He shakes his head "I'm so damn lucky. I must have done something right to have you as my wife." I give him a quick kiss on the lips "Let me finish cooking. What's your plan for the day?" He pours himself a cup of coffee "I'm thinking we can spend the day together. What do you want to do?" I turn off the stove and I grab a plate "What about you take me to get a massage. You mentioned to me the Chinese massage place and I wanted to try." I hand him his plate, he hesitates before he says "Sure. Let me try to make an appointment first. They are usually very busy."

After we're done eating, I sit on the sofa to relax a bit. Adrian comes out from the bedroom "I can't find my keys G." I look at him "What keys? House keys?" He is holding his pants and going through the pockets "I swear I had my keys in the pocket yesterday." I get up from the couch "Maybe you dropped it on the floor? I'll help you look." I go around looking on the floor to see if his keys are there "Did you lose it at the restaurant maybe?" He rubs his chin in frustration "I don't think so. I mean not very likely." I look at the clock "Maybe call the restaurant when they open? See if they found any keys?" He grabs his pack of cigarette and his phone "I'm going outside for a smoke."

I wait a minute after he steps outside and I take out my phone. I text Milo "You good?" He replies "It's done." Lately I have a habit in deleting the messages between Milo and I. I just don't want Adrian to have any misunderstanding between us. I think of my mom suddenly wondering if I should give her a call. Adrian is back and he plops down next to me on the couch "The massage place is fully booked but I will take you to another one." I pout "Is the other one just as good?" He pulls me into his arms "If you don't like it, I will personally give you a massage later tonight." I sigh "Actually I am planning on seeing my mom tonight. I haven't seen her for a while. I want to tell her about our engagement." He strokes my hair "Of course. Maybe I will head out with the boys tonight." I smile to myself "Yea you do that. Go have some fun but don't get into any trouble okay?" He tightens his hold on me "The only trouble I get into is when I am in bed with you babe."

---------------------------
At Chinese Massage Parlor

---------------------------At Chinese Massage Parlor

As Adrian

I looked on Yelp and found another Chinese massage place. This one looks legit enough with lots of reviews and mostly four star. I request for a female masseuse for Willow because I don't want another man touching her anywhere. We have separate rooms because the rooms with the double bed are all occupied. I rub her arm before we head our separate ways "You okay G?" She smiles at me "I am okay. See you in ninety minutes." I booked for a 90 minute session.