Lies & More Lies

"Don't talk when your mouth is full of lies." Anonymous

As Milo

I swear I caught a glimpse of the hot shot attorney when I was at the hotel. If it was really him, did he see me? As I was going up the elevator, it begun to bother me. When Mrs. Grayson saw me, she can tell something is wrong "What's wrong Milo....Is everything okay?" I give her a weak smile "Yes. I am just tired." She walks to me "I will help you relax Milo." She takes my hand and leads me to the bed "I will give you a good massage Milo... From head to toe." She helps me remove all my clothes before she peels the silk robe off her. She always have these fancy lingeries ... They are sexy and expensive. Willow also have two full drawers of lingeries that she wears for me. I am missing her and thinking about her body. I have a hard on now and Mrs. Grayson is loving it "I see you are not too tired anymore."

As Willow

Adrian got to my place so fast. As soon as he steps into my place, I rush into his arms. I look up at him "You and your hair mister attorney."

What do I do next? Of course I run my fingers through his beautiful web of hair "Promise to never go bald

What do I do next? Of course I run my fingers through his beautiful web of hair "Promise to never go bald." He starts to laugh "What kind of promise is that G. I am not sure I can promise you that." I think for a moment "Your dad still has a full head of hair at his age, you should be fine." He pretends to be relieved "Whew... Good to know G. Good to know." He then lowers his lips onto mine, he tastes so good. As we are kissing, his fingers find their way to my nipples. He starts to pinch them through the thin material of my tee shirt making them hard. I let out a soft moan through our kiss. I gently step away from him and he looks at me with burning desire "I want you G. Do you know what you do to me?" I start to peel off my clothes piece by piece as I walk into my room. He is a few steps behind me watching me "You are so ravishing G." I am down to my bra and panties as I stand in front of him.

" I am down to my bra and panties as I stand in front of him

He closes in the distance between us "You are mine G." He reaches around me to unclasp my bra. I let it drop to the floor. Then he crouches down and slowly pushes my panties down my legs. As soon as I step out of them, he parts my folds with his fingers. I spread my legs a little further apart. He looks at me before he buries his face between my legs. I feel the tip of his tongue on my clit and I shiver with anticipation. He begins to twirl his tongue upward, downward and in circular motions. I put my hand on top of his head grabbing a bunch of his luscious hair gently. He inserted two fingers inside me and I cried out in ecstasy. He thrusts his fingers a few more times and I want him inside "Please fuck me." He groans "I love it when you talk like that." I grab a condom from the drawer and rolled it up his shaft. I push him onto the bed and I grab his rock hard cock, stroke it a few times. I straddle myself on top of him and grind my clit against his cock. He brings his hands to my breasts "You are so wet G." His cock is now glistening with my wetness "Do you want to fuck me Mister Attorney?" He groans loud "Yes I want to fuck you so bad G." I lift up my ass and takes his cock, bringing it to my entrance. He is pinching and kneading my breasts as I slide myself down his ginormous shaft "Your cock is so big..." He now has his hands on both side of my hips "And I love how tight you are G. You make a man go crazy." I move his hand to my clit "Touch me please....". He starts massaging my clit.. rubbing it in circular motions. I am high as fuck right now as I am riding his cock. I am going faster and faster... Getting his whole shaft inside me... Deep inside me. He groans again "I am going to explode G." I am so high I cannot even speak at the moment. His fingers never left my clit rubbing in rhythmic motion "I am coming now." As my pussy walls tightened around his cock, I can feel a burst of semen exploding inside me.