Willow

"True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.  It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows."  Audrey Hepburn

As Willow

With Liz's help, I found  a condominium for sale approximately fifteen minutes driving distance from her house in Manhattan.  I placed an offer right away and it was sold to me.  Now I'm a proud new home owner. My dad of course wanted to buy it as a gift to me.  I told him I would want to purchase it with my own money.  He knows I'm very stubborn so he stops insisting.

I fell in love with the condo as soon as I walked in.  I cannot wait to move in.

Just imaging how beautiful it is going to be at night with the city lights, the view is epic

Just imaging how beautiful it is going to be at night with the city lights, the view is epic.  I was so excited that I had Adrian go with me to see for himself what a great purchase that I've made.  He was more than happy for me "Now you are a true New Yorker.  You have your own place here in Manhattan.  Congratulations G."  He wrapped his arms around my waist lifted me up and swung me around.  I was feeling so good.  

Now I am over at Adrian's place.  We are getting ready to head to dinner with Jacqueline.  Yes we are having dinner with her tonight.  She has been calling me nonstop and begging to have dinner with me.  I finally agreed because I felt sorry for her.  I know for a fact that past years she is pretty much by herself.  She really has nobody and I know it must be lonely at the manor with nobody but the maids.  Even Amelia is gone.  

I check myself in the mirror once more and Adrian comes to embrace me "You are so beautiful G."  We start to kiss with his tongue lightly licking my bottle lip and as I parted my lips. Our tongues begin to collide against each other's.  I had to step back "We better stop or else we'll never get out of here."  He whispers in my ear "I'll wait till we come home later then."  I reach down and feel his crotch "Somebody is very naughty right now."  He laughs "If you touch me again,  we're going to have to cancel on Jacqueline."  I look at him "You are such a dream." 

I run my fingers through his hair and he brings my hand to his lips kissing my fingers one by one "You are the dream G

I run my fingers through his hair and he brings my hand to his lips kissing my fingers one by one "You are the dream G.  You are every man's dream."  I grab his hand "Let's get moving before we start ripping each other's clothes off."