Chaos

"Look deeper through the telescope and do not be afraid when the stars collide towards the darkness, because sometimes the most beautiful things begin in chaos." - Robert M. Drake

As Jacqueline

Willow called and told me that Adrian called off their wedding. I detected sorrow from her voice "Darling...it's okay. He was never good enough for you." She said softly "It's not that I am sad because I cannot marry him mom. It's the fact that he sees me as nothing because I'm no longer a Grayson." I totally understood what she was telling me "Who said you aren't a Grayson, you will always be a Grayson darling. You are always my one and only daughter." I can hear her little sobs "Thank you mommy... don't worry about me. I'm going to pack up the rest of my stuff from his place and I'll be moving back to my place." I felt so guilty right now "You can always come back home darling. You know we want you back at the manor just like before." She said "No it's okay."

After we hung up I called Adrian "I need to see you, I have the perfect plan." He sounded excited "Oh I like this. Can't wait. See you at around 7pm?" I answered "Yea 7 pm sounds good." That way I can drop by the hospital first. I hoped at the end of all this, Willow would have everything back as everything belonged to her.

-----------------------------

As Milo

I'm at the hospital with my mom. I sit by Sheldon's bedside as my mom gently put body lotion on him. My mom has such a good heart. I watch her and she looks at me "Why are you looking at me like that mio figlio." I love this woman that I call my mom "You mom... looking at you. You are so beautiful." She gives me a cold stare "You even flirting with your own mother Milo?" I walk over to her and I place a kiss on her cheek "I'm not flirting with you mom. I mean it you are beautiful and I would still want you as my mom in the next life." I can tell she is getting teary eyed "Okay Milo...enough." That is one true Italian woman for you "I just know once Sheldon wakes up, his skin will be even softer than mine." She turns to look at me before pulling on my earlobe "Stop bothering me... go away."

As I am about to leave the room Jacqueline comes walking in "Hi Milo... hi Amelia. How's Sheldon today?" She walks to the bedside looking at him "He looks so good... his skin is glowing." I smirk "Yea thanks to my mom putting lotion on him everyday." Jacqueline smiles as she places her hand on my mom's arm "Thank you for doing this Amelia... I don't know what I'd do without you." My mom always has respect for Jacqueline even when the ugly truth came out between Jacqueline and I "You are welcome. You know we are family." She looks at Sheldon again "Yes we are family. And family has to look out for each other and be there for each other." I look at her and I cannot tell what she's thinking at the moment. I suddenly feel shivers up my spine.

---------------------------
As Adrian

I'm waiting for Jacqueline in our hotel room. I lie waiting in bed while I flip through different channels on TV. I cannot wait to hear the plan she comes up with. Jacqueline Grayson is a very smart woman no doubt. I hear the keycard and the door opens. She walks in and throws her Hermes bag on the couch. She goes to pour a full glass of whiskey and starts drinking it. I look at her... she is still so beautiful at 56. I walk over to her and grab her around the waist from behind "You're so sexy..." She turns around "Am I really? You really find me sexy darling?" I kiss her hard on the mouth "You are the sexiest woman I've been with." She cold laughs "What about my daughter... you don't think she's sexy?" I smirk "She's not sexy like you. I'm surprised you are still calling her your daughter." She pushes me away gently "Anyways let me tell you about the plan." She starts walking out to the balcony, I grab my pack of cigarettes. She always likes to have a smoke out in the balcony. She sits down on the chair outside and gestures for me to sit down next to her "Well... the only way we can make sure Milo doesn't get a dime is to get rid of him." I cock a brow looking at her "Get rid of him? How?" She takes a drag of her cigarette "Just like the way you got rid of Elizabeth." I laugh out "What are you talking about? I don't understand." She takes another long drag of the cigarette... blowing out a lot of smoke "Don't have to play dumb in front of me Adrian. I know what happened. If you want to win this game, you have to come clean with me. " She stubs out her cigarette walks to me and sits in my lap with arms wrap around my neck. She smells like cigarette and whiskey, it's turning me on "I need you to give me the guy's contact information." Of course she is talking about the guy I hired to get rid of Liz "So you think the best way for us to make sure Grayson Empire is ours is to kill Milo." She laughs "Don't act all surprised and innocent with me Adrian darling. You know we are two peas in a pod." I ask her "So you are willing to go this far because of Willow?" She strokes my lips with her thumb "I am doing it for Willow and for you. You will still marry Willow and she will take over Grayson Empire once Sheldon is out of the picture." I am getting excited thinking about this "What if Sheldon wakes up?" She smiles smugly "I'll make sure he doesn't." I get up and carry her to the bed "You are getting me all horny with this plan Jacqueline Grayson. Let's fuck our brains out..." I want this woman so bad. Thinking about Grayson Empire will be mine again is getting me all hard and ready "I'll make you feel so good sexy... "