Have you ever shared a bed?

It was just around one AM. The crows howling in the distance, the moon light shining softly upon the dorm buildings. Then, there was Bakugou. Unable to sleep with the loud crackle pop of the thunder and lighting. It was supposed to be hailing in just a few hours.

"Sero is on the fifth floor, he's normally awake at this hour." Bakugou reminded himself, getting up from his bed. Sneaking outside his dorm, he crept over to the elevator. A short melody played as he ascended to the fifth floor.

Walking sleepily to Sero's dorm room, he heard a small sob just before he passed it. Todoroki's room? Another sob, just as the thunder struck.  Oh for All Might sakes. Cracking open the door, Bakugou entered.

"Hello? Are you alright in here?" Bakugou asked, entering carelessly. He saw a foot peeking out from under the little desk Todoroki had. "Oi! Come out would you?" Bakugou yelled

A whimper.

Bakugou sighed, letting his shoulders down. He couldn't be so harsh on a scared person. That behavior was simply uncalled for in all honestly. He stepped over and crouched down, looking under the desk. A damp little area laid around his eyes.

"Come out..It's okay."

"No it's not! It's too scary out there.."

"I'll protect you!"

Todoroki's breath hitched upon hearing that. Weakly, he crawled out from under the desk. Standing up all wonky. He fell directly into Bakugou's chest.

"I-I'm so sorry! Eek!" Todoroki apologized and squeaked. Thunder crackling once again. Lighting shooting just behind it.

Bakugou stayed silent, walking Todoroki over to his bed.

"Hey, Todoroki.." Bakugou whispered, sitting down.

"Yeah?" Todoroki asked, sitting next to him.

"Well..have you.."

"Have I what?"

"Felt so betrayed?"

Todoroki stayed quiet for a moment, looking around the room. He shuddered a bit when lighting struck. "I guess, by lots of people." He finally muttered, looking happier. Bakugou nodded.

"You look pretty tired, wanna go to sleep?" Bakugou asked, yawning slightly. Todoroki's face got cherry red in an instant. "In the same bed?" He shyly asked, looking away. "No duh." Bakugou scoffed.

Todoroki flopped onto his bed, Bakugou doing the same. Almost immediately he wrapped his arms around Bakugou, twisting their legs together and hiding in his shirt. The horrible weather was muffled like that. Bakugou smirked and closed his eyes.

It was too hot to be sleeping like this.

Todoroki opened an eye, his head was snuggled into something soft. Pull back a bit he finally realized what that was. "B-Bakugou?" Todoroki yelped, sliding back and away from him. Well, the best he could with the way their legs were stuck.

"Bloody hell, shut up. It's too early for pretty people to be upset." Bakugou drowsily groaned, opening his eyes to the bright light of day. "P-Pretty people?" Todoroki inquired, amused. "Yeah dummy, you are pretty, aren't you?" Bakugou repeated.

"Wait! Pretty? I didn't mean that!" Bakugou sat up, realizing what he said. "No, it's fine. Thanks for the compliment." Todoroki thanked him quietly. Bakugou sitting up freed him from the leg jail.

Todoroki giggled a bit and got up from his bed. Like routine he slipped on a pair of slippers and made his side of the bed. "Don't tell anyone this happened! Make your side of the bed too!" Todoroki called, walking out.

Well that's just great. At least Todoroki was safe though. That's all Bakugou could ask for, even if he was ditched.

*550 WORDS*

(SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER! Expect this to be updated everyday, if not ever other day! Maybe even twice?? They are gonna be short though!)