Have you ever found out?

(me trying to make the picture ironic lol) (note this starts with kacchaco)

     Every single day, since Bakugou was about five, he talked to Uraraka Ochaco. Or so, the one he knew by heart. She was pretty, kind, had a good sense of humor, what else could a guy ask for? But she was also, cunning, and so so much more.

  "Katsuki! Katsuki!" The younger, sweeter Uraraka crowed. In her soft hands lay a delicately made flower crown from all the flowers in the garden. Bakugou turned around.

 "What, Ocha?" Bakugou asked, calling her by the adorable nickname she was called by back then.

 She didn't answer and just slid the flower crown over his spiky hair. Uraraka gave him a thumbs up and a cutesy smile.

 "H-Hey, no fair!" Bakugou bashfully said, fumbling over his words. He was always a bit of a stubborn kid, he didn't quite like presents but this one was special.

 It was such a cliche back then..

~~Present Day~~

 Bakugou sat on Uraraka's dorm bed, watching her get dressed and put her makeup on. She was ranting angrily, mostly about him.

 "You are so annoying! I can't stand you sometimes, for All Might sakes!" Uraraka vented, applying her bright red lipstick. She stood slumped over in the mirror. Bakugou simply took the insults, like always.

 "I'm going out! You can go talk to Kirishima or something." She yelled, picking up her bag. She unlocked the door and stepped out, slamming it behind her.

 Bakugou sighed, falling onto her bed. He wondered why she was so angry all of a sudden, maybe it was something he did? Whatever it was he could take it, he did agree to this after all. Shaking his head he got up and left the dorm room as well.

 Walking into the common room he saw most of his friends. Kirishima was lazily curled up next to Kaminari who was eating popcorn. Shrek was playing on TV. Sero just watched with Kaminari.

 "Yo! Bakugou! Come watch Shrek with us." Sero loudly called him over, waving his arms. Kaminari glared at him, "Shush! Kiri is asleep." He muttered, annoyed. Sero just nodded.

 With a smile, well more of a smirk, Bakugou sat down with them. He sat off to the side as to not disturb the current peace they had. The movie was halfway over when Bakugou arrived. Everyone laughed and had a good time, while Kirishima got some well needed rest.

One of the worst feelings ever, or at least to Bakugou was waking up in a different place. It was like being hit head first with a dodge ball. He woke up on the floor, with something directly on top of him.

 "What the hell?" Bakugou groaned, trying to push whatever was sitting on his stomach off. Turns out that was a mistake.

 "FUCK!" Uraraka screamed, falling face first onto the hard wooden floor. The force of Bakugou's shove probably sending her a good fifteen inches away. Bakugou was pretty strong.

 "Oh! Babe, I'm so sorry are you alright?" Bakugou apologized, getting up to see if she was okay. He could hear his friends snickering from the couch.

 "It's fine." Uraraka muttered, sitting upright. She looked like a mess, makeup dripping down her face like she'd been crying. Her lipstick said the opposite, it looked like she'd been kissed more than once.

 "What happened?" Bakugou asked, scooting closer to her. He could see so much more from this angle, lots of big purple marks sat all over her neck then down to her shoulders. Hickeys.

"Nothing!" Uraraka defensively said, picking up her heels that had been laying behind the couch and rushing upstairs. Bakugou just stared mindlessly at the staircase.

"Dude! She is so totally seeing somebody else, you poor soul." Sero laughed, still mostly sorry for him. Bakugou looked shocked.

"Yeah, it's pretty obvious." Kaminari added, frowning slightly. Kirishima nodded. Bakugou almost stopped breathing upon hearing this.

"No way! She'd never.." Bakugou denied it, looking at his friends with a 'i'm gonna have a mental breakdown in five minutes' look.

"No, man, she would. She's probably been cheating since you hit one year maybe earlier." Sero seriously said, his facial expression completely changing. The other boys did the same.

"But..I.." Bakugou muttered, trying to not fall apart. He couldn't believe it, maybe it wasn't true, it couldn't be.

"Did you not see the painfully obvious hickeys?"

"Or the smeared lipstick?"

"She literally smelled like sex."

All three of his friends pointed out everything that could conclude to her cheating. It wasn't even ten seconds before Bakugou started thinking of everything else she did. She always came to the dorms past curfew, getting Iida to scold her. Not to mention she never told Bakugou where she was going.

"Dude, you seriously haven't noticed? We've seen it since first year bro." Kaminari finally coughed up, ending the awkward silence.

"I'll see you guys later." Bakugou bade them goodbye, getting up and running to Uraraka's dorm room.

Almost tripping on his feet Bakugou arrived at her dorm. It was the same place where he actually asked her to be his girlfriend. It was cheesy but at least she said yes. Opening the door with shaky hands, he couldn't believe it.

Him.

Him of all people?

It just had to be.

Why the fuck did he have to be him?

Any other guy would be just fine by him. He might've even taken her back after cheating like that.

But HIM.

Was..was Deku

really better than Bakugou?

Hot, hot tears. Just burning through his clothes, like acid. His face scrunched up in an ugly way, staring blankly at his girlfriend midway make out session with his enemy.

"Katsuki I can explain!" Uraraka pulled away, trying to pull up her dress so she looked somewhat decent.

"CAN IT BITCH! I DON'T CARE!" Bakugou cried, his voice tearing apart. He squeaked a bit as he breathed in deeply. "Fuck you.." He mumbled, slamming the door.

He wished he never opened that door.