Have you ever been sick?

"They don't look so good." Shinsou muttered, talking to the entire class. Everybody gave their hums of agreement, Todoroki and Bakugou looked dead.

Those boys had been laying on the floor all dazed and sick for several hours. They only got up to use the bathroom and get water. "Looks like they could use a painkiller or two." Iida suggested the medicine.

Rolling over, Todoroki fell onto Bakugou. His head laying on his chest, Bakugou didn't even flinch. They were both too out of it to realize. "Let's make this painkiller stuff interesting then!" Ashido bounced, smirking.

"Shut up..Everything is too loud.." Bakugou groaned, lazily opening his eyes. "Warm." Todoroki muttered into Bakugou's shirt. "We've been almost whispering this entire time.." Ojiro butted in, quietly.

"Isn't it weird how they're both sick?" Momo asked, she had been silently panicking this entire time. "Yeah, I thought it was just me who thought that." Jirou added, concerned as well. "Maybe we should call Aizawa Sensei?" Deku murmured.

"We haven't even taken their temperatures yet!" Iida shouted, making the sick boys flinch. "Shut up!" Bakugou screamed, furrowing his eyebrows. "They have to be high, they're practically raining." Momo cried. "That doesn't make sense.." Tokoyami commented.

"I'll get something from the medicine cabinet!" Ashido whined, dashing off to another part of the dorms. "This is bad, kero." Tsuyu sighed.

Todoroki muttered something that made absolutely no sense, Bakugou nodded and sat up. Todoroki crawled over and sat in his lap, facing the couch and burying his face in Bakugou's shirt.

"That was weird.." Ojiro muttered. "Agreed, are they cold or something?" Momo questioned, trying to understand their movements. "I am back!" Ashido laughed, waving a two thermometers in her hand. "Open up wide!" Ashido cooed, now sitting in front of the boys.

"Fuck off.." Bakugou grunted. "That language is not appreciated!" Iida scolded loudly.

Ashido rolled her eyes and stabbed Bakugou in lip, forcing his mouth to open. She stuffed the thermometer under his tongue. "Todoroki it's your turn now!" She grinned, sliding the thermometer out of Bakugou's mouth. "Oh, he's fine." She announced.

She climbed up onto the couch to face Todoroki. Suprisingly he just opened his mouth and let her proceed without a care. "Yeah, they're both just around forty." She declared, sighing.

Everyone gave their hums of relief.

"Kirishima! Kami!" Ashido called, "Put these sick dummies on the couch." She ordered. The two fumbled around, eventually sitting them on the green couch. "Now, we leave. Let's see what happens." She snickered.

Everyone left. Ashido threw a container of Advil at them before walking off with the rest of the class.

"I'm cold.." Todoroki tiredly complained. "Warm yourself up, idiot." Bakugou scoffed. "No, you." Todoroki argued.

"What?" Bakugou asked.

"You warm yourself up."

"How?"

"I dunno just do it."

"This isn't like you."

"What is like me then, Bakugou?"

"Anything but this!"

"Care to explain?"

"Well, you don't look as mean. You don't really argue with people, let alone me. And finally you look cuter when you aren't upset."

"C-Cuter?!"

"I mean..never mind."

"You mind saying that again?"

"Why?"

"Because it makes me happy when you say stuff like that."

"Okay then, you're cute. Really cute."

"Thanks..Thanks a lot."

"We should take that advil now, we both feel like shit."

"Agreed. This never happened by the way, alright?"

"Alright."

They ended up sleeping on two different couches that night, and refused to talk in the morning.