Have you ever felt weak?

(k so uh have fun reading this? this is the same day as last chapter btw) (<3) (song above is the song i normally loop while writing chapters like this!)

Aizawa stood in front of his desk, something he only did when a serious topic was going to be brought up. His body language had the same effect, he stood up straight for once. "One of your classmates contacted me the other day, reporting that another had been injured by someone in this class." Aizawa spoke, annoyed.

"If one of you admits to what they did, it'll only be detention. If not, you all stay here until four, an hour after school." Aizawa explained, staring blankly at them. "You have ten seconds until I put this into motion." He added.

Not a word. They were already at five seconds.

"I know who!" Sero stood up, his seat almost falling over from the pressure. Aizawa looked over. "It well..looked like Uraraka, Hakagure, and Tsuyu. I couldn't tell who they were beating up though." Sero confessed, intimidated by Aizawa's glare.

The entire class stopped breathing at that point, it was so tense in the room. All the students in that classroom suddenly had a realization..

Todoroki and Bakugou were missing.

~~WITH BEST BOYS~~

Bakugou had been crying for awhile now, not because of the pain in his scars. He just felt bad that day, horrible. The feeling of his tears burning on his face made him feel worse, totally helpless. What kind of hero sobs into someone's shoulder like a newborn baby?

Todoroki didn't seem to mind though, all he did was rub Bakugou's back and let him cry. Which was comforting, but only made him feel like he needed to be taken care of more. Bakugou wanted to be independent, not leaning on someone's shoulder, but it felt like he needed that support.

"Wanna talk about it now?" Todoroki soothed, his voice calm and quiet in Bakugou's ears. Speaking of ears, they had started turning pink at the tips. "No." He responded. Todoroki pulled back from the constant cuddle, now able to see Bakugou's face.

Gently, Todoroki kissed Bakugou. It was more platonic then their others, but still filled to the brim with love. Uneasy, Bakugou kissed back, pushing their bodies together more. Todoroki slid back first.

"You have tears in your mouth." Todoroki confirmed, wiping Bakugou's left eye a bit. "May I?" Todoroki asked, looking at his right eye. Bakugou nodded. Cautiously Todoroki peeked under the eye patch, wiping that eye too.

"I love you..so much. I don't know why you're crying, and I don't want to pry," Todoroki paused. "Just..know that I'll always be here, even if you start to love someone else..and.." Todoroki stopped again, his breath hitching.

Was he crying too?

"I can't help but feel like it's my fault you're crying and..and.." Todoroki kept tumbling over his words, getting a bit hysterical. He let go of Bakugou's waist, letting his hands drift to his own eyes.

Bakugou's eyes shot over in Todoroki's direction, "Don't you ever say something like that! I'm just being an idiot, it's never your fault." Bakugou scolded him, starting to sob harder.

"Really?"

"Really!"

They stayed there, crying together. Sobbing in a tight embrace that not even All Might could break, they were just that sad. Needless to say their bond truly got stronger.

(531 WORDS- ANYWAYS I ACTUALLY STARTED CRYING FOR SOME REASON WHILE WRITING THIS?? it might've been this song that sent me however so uh, yeah owo)