Have you ever seen sunflowers?

(such a short song so i got you a longer version) (Longest chapter at 1,106 words!) (I love sunflowers)

It was such a bright day, the sun shining brighter than anything. A cloudless sky gleamed, wind gently blowing. The rustle of the gorgeous sunflowers being the only sound around them.

"I really should confess." Uraraka whispered, smiling. Her cheeks looked rosier than usual like she was embarrassed. "It just that I.." She tried to continue.

Bakugou couldn't help but feel like this dream was wrong. He had known he'd been dreaming for awhile now, but this moment felt good. It was better than reality anyways.

This was what he wanted, what he saw in a dream. He could control this it was lucid after all, but it was like he couldn't find out what was wrong. Like Uraraka shouldn't be there but someone else..

But Uraraka was the correct answer, no? It was the socially acceptable answer, a pretty girl, helpful, could raise a family with you.

What was wrong with him? It was him that was wrong.

"Bakugou? Are you okay?" A different voice asked. It wasn't close to hers. Scared, Bakugou glanced over to his right.

Todoroki?

"What's wrong? Did you not hear what I said?" Todoroki asked, scooting closer to Bakugou. Their faces now just inches apart. The sunflowers seemed to grow bigger, caging them in. This dream felt more comfortable for some reason.

"I said that, I love you." Todoroki muttered, putting their heads together. "A lot." He added, smiling. He smiled like her, but it was different, really different. Like a meant to be different.

With that same meant to be feeling pumping in his chest, Bakugou kissed Todoroki. He closed his eyes too, not wanting to see that face. He couldn't bare seeing that face, ever.

This kiss meant more then ever other one he'd had for some reason, Uraraka couldn't compare to this. This felt like true love, the kind that got more butterflies then blood cells in your stomach.

"W-What?!" Bakugou shouted, sitting up from his bed. "Where did.." Bakugou muttered his hands shaking. The sunflowers..The sky..Todoroki. It all disappeared so suddenly. His phone chimed with notifications.

Ashido, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, the had all texted him numerous times. It was six pm. How long was he sleeping for? Almost the entire day it seemed. School was already out, it had been out for three in a half hours. He turned his phone off, going back to sleep.

Bakugou woke up in a new dream. It was homecoming, with Uraraka. Bakugou's hand was wrapped around her waist, his other holding her hand. She wore a cute pink dress, floofing out all around. Bakugou just wore a white tux.

"I'm so happy, y'know?" She gushed out in the dim light. "I love you so much!" She cried, her lips curving up in a cheerful way. What a cutie. That's what Bakugou thought before. How'd she get so evil?

Closing his eyes, Bakugou could feel his heart hurting. Something didn't feel right again, he didn't know why! She was so amazing, strong, unbreakable, why won't he just love her already? Opening his eyes, somebody taller was there. A hand now sat on his hip.

Looking up slightly, Bakugou saw that his mind came back to Todoroki. But something else changed too, they were no longer in the big UA auditorium. The boys danced in a patch of sunflowers, it felt warmer now.

This felt great.

Just the two of them, fluttering around this garden of amber flowers. Staring deeply into one another's eyes, being cheesy as hell. He'd always look down at the girls he dated, them being shorter than him. He'd never dated somebody taller actually.

That scared him, when you're shorter you're normally the one who needs to be protected. Like a weak little girl. He didn't want to be that, somebody who needed to be protected.

He started crying in his own dreams. It wasn't like anyone could see him cry, besides Todoroki. He felt his legs get all frail from underneath him, letting him fall. Todoroki kept him from hitting the ground.

"Are you okay?" Todoroki asked the overdone question. Bakugou just kept sobbing uncontrollably into his shoulder. Was he really talking to someone in his dreams?

"I don't wanna be weak! I don't.." His own tears left him unable to finish his sentence. His throat locked up and threw away the keys.

Was he really having a mental breakdown over his height? Maybe it was the stigma that came around his height, how shorter people are the ones he protected.

If you have a mental breakdown over how tall you are, you probably are weak.

He was a weakling.

"Bakugou!" Somebody yelled. "Bakugou wake up!" Another voice did the same. Bakugou finally opened his eyes, being greeted by the real world again. His friends stood at the front of his bed, worried. It was probably around nine by now.

"Was it a nightmare? Do you want some water?" Ashido questioned, like the panicked mom friend she was. Bakugou nodded, wiping his eyes. He had cried in his sleep. It was supposed to be healing, but it just made him feel worse.

"Oh, tell me what's wrong." Ashido cooed, sitting next to him on his bed. Her smile sad but comforting, like she understood. "Mama Mina is always here for ya." She added, using her own nickname.

"You ever think about how..how some things you do are looked down upon?" Bakugou sadly asked, Ashido didn't respond. "I don't know how to feel! Why is everything getting so clogged up now?!" He lashed out, tears started flowing again.

"I don't know, but it'll be alright. Everything's okay. It's alright to feel lots of things at once Kat." She whispered, her voice smooth like silk. A reassuring sound. Ashido hugged him.

He got lots of group hugs from his friends that evening. They watched so many movies and ate too many snacks that night. They were lucky the next morning was a Saturday.

Bakugou opened his eyes, in another dream. He was on a mountain top. Todoroki stood there, right there. He was wearing his UA uniform, like when he'd been kidnapped.

"Why didn't you save me? You had the chance. You could've reached me." Todoroki asked, sounding oh so sad. But his expression said otherwise, he stared daggers at Bakugou.

"You left me to be taken away, you let this happen. I'm suffering because of you." Todoroki chanted, stepping closer to the edge of the mountain. "I'm going to die, all because of.."

"You." He finally said, jumping off the mountain.