Have you ever started searching?

(I ended up laughing for about 20 whole minutes while writing have you even seen sunflowers bc of reaching 666 words. It was like four am ok?)

Bakugou walked down to the common room, where he found his classmates watching TV with ugly expressions. Stepping over silently, he stood next to the couch and found his face doing the same.

"Todoroki Shoto, a student at UA High. We'll give him back to you, Endeavour, under one condition. That is? Money, lots of it. I'm talking millions, us villains know you heroes are loaded. Pay up, at a different bar in Tokyo. If not, your strongest son can die." A villain unidentified said.

This was being played live, on a video station not too far from the school. The entire city was probably watching this being broadcasted. A trashy camcorder recorded all of this, including Todoroki sitting there all tied up.

Fire was catching to the ropes, but it was quickly put out by another masked villain, with a bucket of water. "He sure is a fighter! Haha!" She laughed, bouncing off screen. The clip ended there and ads for stores went up again.

"No way! No fucking way!" Bakugou shouted, gaining lots of attention. "You're asses can sit here all day, but I'm going to every fucking bar around here!" He screamed, rushing upstairs to get ready.

"I'm with Bakugou! Todoroki is our friend, if you think I'm gonna wait around for some heroes to save him, you're wrong! We have a year until we enter the field!" Ashido defended his decision, going to follow him.

"Yeah!" Kirishima and Kaminari said in unison, "Off we go." Sero laughed. The three went off to their dorms as well. Not another student moved for awhile.

"Kacchan might be ruthless, but he does care! I'm going too!" Deku beamed, going off to the elevator. Uraraka followed without a word. Nobody else went, but nobody stopped then.

~~Outside~~

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Sero meekly asked, looking around at the circle of participants. "I'm damn sure! I just can't sit here and not do anything.." Bakugou confidently yelped.

"Aww! You really do love him." Ashido enthused happily. Bakugou mouthed a 'Shut up' at her before walking off. Everybody followed.

~~In the nasty slums~~

The teens stood in a more crooked area of their home. Old and young people wandered around, either in bad condition or ill. Some even looked to be drunk. Everything was dirty and disgusting, it smelled like hell. But any villain hideout would be in a bad area, right?

"We've checked almost every bar in this area there's only one left. It's just down the street." Deku updated them on their current situation. Everyone but Uraraka ignored him.

"C'mon shitheads." Bakugou scoffed, leading the group.

~~With Class 1-A~~

"What do you mean 'they left'?" Aizawa yawned, standing in the middle of Midnight and Mic. Iida had tattled on them, like he did all the time. Nobody responded.

"Well..actually." Hakagure spoke up, "We were watching the news and Todoroki was being broadcasted in town, on a digital ad board. Turns out the villains are selling him back for ransom. Those guys and Uraraka left to find him in a bar." Hakagure rambled.

"TOHRU!" The entire class cried.

"Yes, I know about the recent problem. We'll have to plan our rescue earlier than intended." Aizawa muttered, "Finding all eight of them in our main priority. You kids should come too." Aizawa suggested.

"Prepare, we've got lots to do!" Midnight squealed.