Have you ever kissed somebody?

(btw you dont actually have to answer the chapters questions lol especially for ones like this) (also you can start skipping these notes if you havent already, im boring) (if you don't know what the game OREO is, go google it lol. the rules changed for this however)

Bakugou had run away directly after he accepted the kiss, he was far to embarrassed to even get too close for comfort with Todoroki. In order to avoid doing anything with him, Bakugou joined the current game of OREO that was happening in the common room.

"Baku! Your turn against me! Remember how the new rules work?" Kirishima chimed, excited to play. "No. What were they again?" Bakugou asked, he wasn't paying lots of attention.

"If I win, you have to go get any person who isn't here and make out with them in front of us, have you not noticed everybody doing it the past seven turns?" Kirishima explained, surprised he didn't see.

Right, those were the rules. Asking somebody out on a date was a stretch, but this? "Rock paper scissors, ya ready?" Kirishima asked, putting his hands out. Reluctantly, Bakugou did the same.

"Or-E-O!" They both yelled.

Rock beats scissors.

"Alright, you gotta bring Todoroki here, and make out with him in front of us." Kirishima requested kindly. Bakugou grunted, getting up to leave.

Still butt hurt Bakugou walked towards Todoroki's dorm, knocking loudly on the door. In a matter of seconds it was answered, by the one and only. "Were playing make out oreo downstairs, I was dared to-" Bakugou was swiftly cut off by his wrist being grabbed. Unwillingly being dragged downstairs.

"They're back! Ya got five minutes so make it count boys!" Jirou smirked. "And.....START!" She called, watching the magic happen.

Briskly and with no hesitation Todoroki pushed Bakugou down onto the carpet, still in the middle of the circle. He was gonna pick this five minutes until it was dry. Unsurprisingly, Todoroki tasted like strawberry milk. It was crazy sweet.

Bakugou didn't even realize when Todoroki slipped his tongue into his mouth. Shakily Bakugou attempted to do the same, he wasn't quite used to being on the receiving end. Todoroki's hand slowly started creeping around Bakugou's waist when Jirou's phone timer went off.

"Wow! What a round." Kaminari whistled, the rest of the people playing gave their shouts of encouragement, or just laughed. "You look dizzy Baku, never been a bottom?" Kaminari mocked, watching Bakugou scrambled to sit in a different position.

"Ooo? Is someone embarrassed?" Ashido cooed, Bakugou snarled at her, looking away. "You should go take care of him, Todoroki." Ashido cooed again.

"Ah, okay." Todoroki blandly responded. Quickly he scooped Bakugou up with no issues, holding him bridal style. "P-Put me down!" Bakugou yelled, his voice echoing down the halls.

Bakugou finally kicked his way out of Todoroki's arms, letting himself hit the ground. "Damn idiots! It was just a dare, it's not like I like you or anything." Bakugou grumbled, too angry to realize what he said.

"Oh..I thought that too. If you don't like me, then I might as well confess." Todoroki whispered, frowning. "I really do love you. Seriously, but since you don't I won't bother you. I can finish the project on my own." Todoroki confessed, turning around to leave.

"W-Wait!" Bakugou shrieked, trying to get back onto his feet. "I still..I love you too!" He cried, trying not to sound more desperate then he looked. "So..much.." He added.

"You're not joking, right?"

"Why would I be?"

Now confident, Bakugou pressed his toes against the floor to boost his height, pressing his lips against Todoroki's. This kiss felt more natural, like it was supposed to happen this way the first time. Pulling away Bakugou stood normally.

"That was nice.." Todoroki muttered, trying to contain the big smile creeping on his face. Bakugou chuckled.

"Goodnight, Icyhot." Bakugou wished him well, skipping over to the elevator. Todoroki waved, even though Bakugou wasn't looking.

Those dummies probably didn't get a lick of sleep that night. But one question still lurked,

Were they even dating?

(659 words! I forget to put the word count in here.)

(AUTHOR HERE AFTER WRITING THIS CHAPTER! hi hi i might post the next chapter today too, since its drafted and finished at the time of writing this! <333)