Have you ever 'almost' dated someone?

(this chapter is supposed to be either the longest or cutest, so like, once you finish reading pick which one it was) (I write these notes before writing the chapters so i cant comment lol)

~~SUNDAY: Here we go!~~

Sitting back in Todoroki's room, the two just stared at each other unblinking. They had finished the project over two hours ago they just couldn't find anything to do. Todoroki finally zipped up his kitty cat pencil case, putting it to the side.

Heavily sighing Todoroki started up a conversation, "What exactly are we? We've kissed twice, confessed, it just doesn't feel right to be friends." Todoroki asked, going through the list of things they've done so far.

"Well, I don't know. After Uraraka I still feel kind of weird dating someone.." Bakugou admitted, clenching his fist. He sounded weak for being so scared, but he couldn't help it. A soft hand grazed his.

"Then I'll make it up to you. We don't have to do anything too real yet, but we can hold hands and..stuff." Todoroki reassuringly whispered, smiling. Bakugou nodded shyly. "What I like to see." Todoroki laughed.

That laugh, is what started all of this, isn't it?

~~MONDAY: Cutesy Cuddles~~

The 'Almost Couple' sat on the common room couch, all alone. Everybody else was probably in doing homework. They didn't sit very close to each other, quite a few cushions apart. Todoroki crawled over to Bakugou's side of the couch, pulling two arms around his waist Todoroki pulled him into his lap.

Squeaking slightly Bakugou laid tense in his embrace. Todoroki's head rested on his shoulder, letting them sit like a real couple. It felt comfortable, warm, safe, but still so foreign. Every joint in his body locked up all at once.

"Hey, if you want me to let go, I can." Todoroki told him, loosing his grip on Bakugou's waist. "You don't have to." He added.

"N-No..I like it actually. I'm just not used to it." Bakugou reassured, relaxing. Now that he eased up, this was amazing, like a blanket of affection covered him up.

After about twenty minutes of sitting all comfy like that, Bakugou started falling asleep. Todoroki being the attentive 'Almost Boyfriend' he was, leaned over onto the couch, gently putting him down and laying next to him.

Wrapping an arm around Bakugou's waist and letting his hand sit on his hip, making sure he wouldn't fall off the couch. Surprisingly, Bakugou was still only half awake and still snuggled into Todoroki's shirt.

They slept like that until early the next morning.

~~TUESDAY: Little touches & Footsie~~

Bakugou waited in the lunch line, quite far from the front, more so, in the very back of the line. Todoroki lively popped up behind him, letting an arm crawl around his hip. Whipping his head around Bakugou stared.

"You look just a little less tense then yesterday, that makes me really happy." Todoroki happily whispered, trying not to drag any attention their way. "I assume you've never been quite touchy?" He added, smiling.

Bakugou sighed, "I haven't. I'm glad I make you happy though." Bakugou tittered, walking up in the lunch line. He was far from being used to this.

At last, they had gotten their lunch. Now where to sit? Looking around Bakugou immediately saw his friends waving at him. Instantly Bakugou rushed over to his friends, making them squish further into the booth. Todoroki slid in next to him.

"Welcome to the squad Todoroki! Or should I say Baku's boyfriend?" Sero welcomed him, mocking their current 'Almost Dating' status. Both of them just stayed silent.