Have you ever felt stupid?

Bakugou sat on the counter, looking at everyone in the common room from afar. He didn't feel like talking to anyone after yesterday. Just thinking about it gave him a horrible feeling. He watched as everyone in their class, now including Shinsou watch TV and eat cereal.

 "Are you okay?" Todoroki Shoto, who had been quietly standing there for the entire time asked. Bakugou jumped upon hearing that question, not noticing him until now.

"..I'm fucking fine!" Bakugou answered, putting on his regular angry attitude. Todoroki gave him a more unamused glare then usual.

"You looked different. As if you were thinking about something remorsefully." Todoroki pointed out, his emotionless tone truly shining.

Bakugou shook his head, ignoring the fact that Todoroki had almost totally predicted his mood, "Like it matters to you! Icy-Hot Bastard." Bakugou scoffed.

"It does.." Todoroki mumbled, almost inaudible. Bakugou looked over once again, "What?" He asked, trying to make out what he heard, "Nothing." Todoroki answered quietly.

Weird instances with Todoroki continued to happen with Bakugou, it was like he wanted his attention or something. Bakugou felt kind of idiotic for not knowing what the hell he wanted. Bakugou always got up early to make breakfast and go on a run, all of a sudden, he'd start finding Todoroki down there drinking milk every morning.

"What are you doing here?" Bakugou asked with a hind of disgust in his voice. Early morning Bakugou was a force not to be reckoned with.

"Nothing." Todoroki muttered, spinning a spoon in his glass. He looked entranced watching the strawberry sauce swirl around in the milk.

"You always say that! Seriously why the fuck are you here?" Bakugou asked, angrier than before. Every single time, the answer was 'nothing'.

"To see you.." Todoroki said, once again inaudible. A loud slam came from the corner of the kitchen. Bakugou stomped over to the table where Todoroki sat.

"I'm honestly getting fed up! Just tell me why you're here so damn early! It's fucking creepy how you come down here now!" Bakugou yelled, peering down at the taller boy.

He didn't respond, instead he stood up without taking his milk and ran off. Like a dog with its tail between their legs. Was everyone running away from him now? It had to be something he said, he didn't really do anything else. He did call the poor thing a creep after all.

With a sigh, Bakugou continued making his coffee, getting the ingredients for breakfast at the same time. He felt really stupid for pushing another person away.

"Idiot."

"Idiot."

"Idiot."

Todoroki whispered, sitting outside of his door. He didn't even have the stability to open the door at this point. Everything could've gone south for him in that very moment, what if Bakugou heard him say the real reason he was down there? Bakugou would think he was a freak! He didn't want that.

"Todoroki-Kun?" Yamomo asked, standing over him. Her robe swishing slightly as she stopped. Her hair was down, probably since it was so early.

"Oh..Hi." Todoroki solemnly greeted her.

"Why, what's the matter?" She asked in a very formal tone. She crouched down and sat on her knees to better speak with him. Todoroki shook his head.

"Nothing is wrong..Just thinking about something is all." Todoroki mumbled, looking down into his lap

"Are you sure?" Yamomo doubled checked, her eyes curving in a very mournful way. She hoped for a good answer.

"Positive." Todoroki responded, a small smile on his previously depressed face. Smiling was an easier task nowadays. Yamomo sighed with relief and stood up, walking over to the stairwell.

~~Later~~

"Oh come on, don't be serious." Mineta disgustedly said, his eyes squinting in distaste for the current conversation.

"I just don't get your deal. Isn't a relationship less about looks and satisfaction and more about, oh I don't know, love?" Shinsou said in a 'matter of fact' tone. This whole argument started awhile ago.

"Okay, and? Nobody wants to date some ugly chick even if she did have a nice personality." Mineta scoffed, denying Shinsou's point.

"..Who said I wanted to date a chick?" Shinsou asked, rolling his sleepy eyes. He still never got any sleep.

"Don't tell me your tastes run in THAT direction." Mineta actually sounded sick while saying this. He even pretended to gag and covered his mouth.

"At least I'm not a shallow pervert. Just having the same hair color as you makes me sick." Shinsou insulted, sighing. "All I'm saying is that looks literally do not matter if you love that person. Also, I hope you accidentally kiss a boy." Shinsou calmly said, getting up from his seat on the couch.

"HAH! Suck it Mineta!" Sero laughed, mockingly pointing at Mineta. Most of the class had been listening, thankfully not Iida.

Bakugou sat on the floor in front of the coffee table, drinking tea. Everyone was reasonably shocked when they found out he liked tea, he only really drank it when he needed to cool down however. Todoroki sat directly next to him, looking at his phone attentively. Bakugou glanced at him for just a split second, seeing that calm face with just a slight smile on it.

     For some reason that made his heart ping. Just a stupid feeling. It was like the feeling he got when talking to Uraraka.