What Alpha Wants, Alpha Gets.

This kiss was intense, deliberate, and hot. His lips parted slightly, tongue begging for entrance into my mouth. But I didn't allow it. His hand squeezed my member and moaned out loudly. He took that as an opportunity to insert his tongue. I allowed his tongue to caress mine lightly and I sank into the kiss and let myself go with it. I could feel his erection being pressed against my thigh. Lifting my leg slightly to rub against it. I felt him shift at what I had done. He bit my lower lip in return, making me moan. His hand grabbed the back of my head, taking hold of me and pulling me closer.

Knock knock knock.....

"Mr. Kim, are you still in there?" Someone called from outside the locked conference door.

He growled against my lips. I expected him to break the kiss, but instead, he continued.

"Mr. Kim, we are getting ready to go to lunch and our CEO request that you join if you can?" Repeats the person.

"Fuck! People can't do shit around here." He says against my lips before we broke the kiss. I was gasping for air, but couldn't get a word out before he pulled me back into it. Kissing me one last time before pulling away.

"I guess we will have to continue this a bit later." He says looking at me with an almost predatory eye. "Fix your clothes. I don't want anyone looking at you." He states before walking away.

I looked down and realized that my shirt was almost off of me, and my zipper was open. When the hell did this all happen? I quickly adjusted my clothes.

"You should be fired for interrupting a private meeting!" I hear him growl at whoever was at the door.

"I am truly sorry, sir, it's just my boss told me to call you. I didn't know you were in a meeting. Please forgive me." The guy outside pleaded.

I felt terrible for him and hurried over "it's okay, don't worry about it. You didn't interrupt anything important. The meeting just concluded anyway." I said assuring the young man while gaining a deadly stare from Taehyung in the process.

"Meeting concluded?" Taehyung muttered under his breath.

"Oh thank you Seokjin, thank you so much. I am Soobin by the way. We haven't had much chance to interact since I started here. I hope I can treat you to lunch sometime this week."  The young man stated while giving me a sweet smile. Awww

Taehyung cleared his throat. "You, Soobin, you need to leave, now."

"Yes, sir, sorry. Seokjin, I look forward to seeing you around." He said as he disappeared towards the elevators.

"Me too!" I yelled out towards him.

"Really?!" Mr. miserable growls.

"Really what?"
"You look forward to seeing him around?" He questioned
"Well yeah, he's my coworker," I said, shrugging my shoulders as if it wasn't a big deal. Which it wasn't. I am not sure what's his issue now.

"You are not going to lunch with him." He says, stepping towards me, but I took the opportunity to run right out the door and straight towards the stairs. I knew if I took the elevator, it would take forever to open and I needed to get away from that crazy man!

Something was wrong with him. He couldn't seriously think I was going to allow him to control me much less claim me. Such a joke he is.

I was almost out of breath when I finally made it on my floor. I walked straight to my office and locked the door. I was happy that I didn't have to meet with him again until next week. That's when the real work was going to start.

Sighing to myself, I took my laptop out my bag and began working at my desk.

***********
Ring ring ring

"Hello, Good afternoon, Kim Seokjin is speaking," I answered the phone.
"Jin, it's me, come to my office immediately." Says my boss.

Oh crap! He's probably upset with me regarding this morning. I had completely forgotten about that. Closing my laptop and leaving my office. I made my way towards my boss office.

I knocked and walked in. "Boss, I'm here," I said, slightly nervous. If that freaking Taehyung causes me to lose my job, I'm going to make sure he never have kids.

"Have I told you how awesome you are and what an asset you are to this company?" My boss stated with a big ass smile on his face.

"Huh, wait, what?" I looked at him, confused. "Me an asset? since when?" I questioned.

"Of course you! Mr. Kim is truly impressed with you and your work." He exclaimed excitedly. I rolled my eyes. Sure he was.

"Ohhh"

"Ohhh...that's all you have to say?" My boss inquired.

"Well, I mean, what else do you want me to say," I said, pressing my lips together.

"I expect you to be more excited about this. This is a big compliment from The Kim Taehyung himself."

I'm sure it is.

"Anyway, all that doesn't matter. What matters is that for this project, you will move over to Mr. Kim's company. He and I think it's better that you are there as you play an important part in this project and it would be good if you are with him most of the time." He says smiling as if this was some brilliant idea.

My mouth hung wide. I was in shock. Me over by his building! He's such a prick!

"And this was your idea?" I asked my boss

"Not exactly. Mr. Kim suggested it a few minutes ago, and I thought it was brilliant. He's considerate of you. You won't need to travel back and forth between two companies. Plus, he said he'll be taking very very good care of you. This is huge Seokjin. Mr. Kim is not very fond of people." He spoke as though I had won the fucking lottery.

Kim Taehyung you are a real dick!