Sunday Morning Cont...

Taehyung's Pov:

I look down at my omega who seems surprised. I really want to punish him for what he did this weekend, but I need him desperately.

I push him down onto the bed, lowering myself to his cock and took it into my mouth. He screamed out in pleasure and shook with excitement. Working my mouth around his cock sucking hard, then taking both balls into my mouth as I stroke his member. Rolling his balls around in my mouth, he thrashes around on the bed, he grasps and moans begging for his release.

"Please, oh my, please don't stop, fuck Taehyung make me yours" He pleas as he squirms beneath me which only excites me more. Him begging for me to take him, just makes me want to fuck him all day long.

I return my concentration to his cock, sucking it harder than before while using my finger to tease his hole, I could tell he was close. I began sucking the tip of his cock, stroking the slit with my tongue, then pushing it back into my mouth, working my tongue around the most sensitive areas. He then lets out, a high pitch scream throwing his head back, "fuck daddy, I am gonna cum, please..." he let out before erupting in my mouth. He tastes fucking delicious, just perfect.

Not giving him time to come down off his high, I dip lower between his legs, so I could have a view of his little hole. Running my tongue over it. He gasps immediately, "Fuck, Taehyung, are you trying to kill me." I only chuckled, he had no idea the things I wanted to do to him.

I ignored him, rolling my tongue sideways and pushing it into his ass. He tense at first, but soon relaxes his sphincter, making room for my tongue as I shove it further up his ass. His juice taste just right. Soon I replace my tongue with two fingers, he moans out loudly.

I began moving both fingers in and out of him, then side to side, stretching him. "That feels so good, Taehyung, I want more." he moans

I withdrew my fingers and sat back up on my knees looking down at him, he seemed flustered, dripping sweat as he body begged for more of me.

"Okay, the reward is now over, time for the punishment." His eyes went wide

"huh"

Jin's Pov:

I looked up at Taehyung in confusion, yet excited at the same time, what was he going to do now.

He spreads my legs on either side of his waist, wrapping them around him as he leans down onto me, his member pressing against my throbbing hole. I wrapped my arms around his neck, fisting my fingers into his hair, pulling him down into a kiss, eager to taste his lips.

Without warning, he slams all the way into me. My scream is muffled by the kiss as he keeps his mouth on mine, tears falling down my cheek. Giving me no time to adjust, he tilts his hips and drives deeper into me, hitting my prostate, causing me to bit down onto his lips in pain and pleasure. Instead of stopping my actions only drove him crazier as he thrust in me faster, harder, deeper. Releasing his mouth from mine and finding his way to my neck, burying his face there. I scream in pleasure at each thrust, begging him to go deeper and take me. He responded to my every plea as he thrust into me more furiously. I tilt my head back as I feel his teeth sinking into my neck, as he thrust into me deeper, so does his teeth into my throat.

I am high on pleasure and pain, I have never felt anything like it before. He is claiming me as his, officially while fucking the life out of me. My screams are loud as I release my load on him and onto myself. I am almost sure the neighbors can hear me.

He thrust in me a few more times before releasing inside me knotting me in the process all while his mouth his still buried on my neck. My fingers trace his back as he stayed in me, he was mine, my Alpha.

He came to his senses groaning as he releases my throat but stays inside of me. His mouth finds mine kissing me hungrily as I taste my blood on his lips, "mine," he growls out as he continues to kiss me. I pull my head back, removing my lips from him looking into his glowing lust filled eyes, "yes, I am yours, and you are mine." Various types of emotions flashes across his face before his lips come crashing down back unto mines as he began thrusting in me again, his member hard as ever again as if he did not just knot inside of me.

I am guessing today's going to be a long day, but I was ready for it.