Compromise

Jin's Pov

Six months, that's how long its been since Taehyung, and I have been going strong. Every day we were making progress, getting to know one another more and more. I was starting to let my guard down moderately, well, he had become more sensitive to my feelings, but still possessive as ever. I guess it was something I would have to accept. He was an Alpha after all. It's not like I had improved my sarcastic ways either. I find that for us to make things work, we must make a ton of compromise, even at times walking away when you want to have the last word in an argument, which was considerably hard for me as I always wanted the last word. My mouth is what frequently got me in trouble, it's never my intention, but he would do or say something that triggers a response from me and without even thinking I express it, and next thing I know I have his fine ass growling at me.

Makeup sex though was the highlight of our life. You'd think after our heart to heart moments we would be better, but instead, I think we got worst, but not entirely in a wrong way. We were spending way too much time around one another. A month after me revealing my past to him, I had gotten off my heat pills. So my heat was now back on, however, due to being on them for so long my heats are irregular, instead of coming every month as they should, they are happening every two-three months which was annoying as it was hard to track. The birth controls, well, that was a different story. My doctor seems to think the birth control was a factor in my heat being irregular too. I wasn't sure about that. Either way, I was happy my heat wasn't coming every month, Taehyung does not have any limits or control.

Lately, he has been pestering me to move in with him. It's not like it was a bad idea considering he was in my home 24/7. In the beginning, I felt terrible for Jimin and would go by his house, but then I found Jimin wasn't spending most nights home anyway. He was out with Yoongi, who my slow self later found out to be Taehyung's brother. Jimin and I were shocked as hell to learn that discovery.  It took some time for me to warm up to his brother, all because I held a grudge regarding the prices of his drinks in the club. Told him I would only accept him for Jimin if he lowers the cost. Not that he agreed, which didn't surprise me, he was Taehyung's brother after all. However, I did become a member of the lifetime discount program; all drinks for me were five dollars. Not that it mattered anyway because a particular person I knew had placed me on club restriction unless he was present. At first, I was cool with the idea until I found he hated clubs, so guess what? We hardly went. Although Jimin and I would sneak off now and then, we will both deal with consequences later if found out.

I feel Taehyung snake his arms around me, pulling me into a spooning position before he began kissing me on my collar. I am guessing he was awake. I glance at the clock and realize its 10 in the morning. I was thankful it was a Saturday, work was getting crazy, and I was getting tired a lot lately. I think my body needs a vacation as we have been working crazy hours. Taehyung more so than I. He had to travel frequently, which is why Jimin and I got to make our great escapes from time to time.

I felt his member poking at my bare ass, and I tend to go commando a lot these days. "Taehyung, don't even think about it," I said, trying to pull away from him, we had sex last night. My body needed to rest. No to mention he and I just overcame his rut and my heat two weeks ago. By the way, he in his rut and me in my heat was by far the best and wildest sex I have ever had. He pulls me closer, snuggling his face into my neck, "Why not babe, I promise, I will be quick." He started making small kisses on his mark on my neck.

"No, I have plans with Jimin today, and I want to be able to walk comfortably." I tried wiggling out his grasp, but he wouldn't allow it. "I will be gentle. I have a lot of lube too, please?" He moved one his hand between my thighs and began stroking my member, "T-tae, no, not today." I squeeze my leg tightly gripping onto his hand to stop him from moving it. "Fuck baby. Can you do that, but with me between your legs deep inside of you, can you grip onto me like that?" He whispers into my ear in a husky tone, and I almost wanted to give in at the sound of his voice, but nope, I was standing my ground. "Nope. Not today, Tae. I have plans." He growls, yup, no, wasn't his favorite word. "Please, please, please?" He begged like a freaking kid as he peppered me with kisses.

"No, and stop you sound like a dog." He releases his hold on me. Thinking I won, I turn to lay on my back. As soon as I did that, he straddled me. "What did you just call me?" a hint of lust and amusement sparkled in his eye. "I-I d-didnt...call you anything. I said you sound like a dog." He then growls at me, "You want me to act like one too?" he said with a smirk. "No, please don't. I told you I have plans with Jimin tod-" My words were cut off as he raised off my legs, lifting them both up before sliding between them, his member grinding against mine. "T-tae, we can do this later."

"Why are you fighting me when your body wants me?" his damn seductive voice whispers, gosh I dislike this man. "I am not fighting you, it's just I want to have fun with Jimin today, and I won't be able to do that if I am sore."

He moved his member and began pressing his tip at my hole, I shifted on the bed, but he clutches onto my hip locking me in place, "Fine, let's make a compromise then." He said with a smile, and I didn't like as it meant he had something planned.  "What kind of compromise?"

"I will let you go in a few if you agree to move in with me?" I opened my mouth wide, absolutely speechless; this was unfair. "Taehyung that's not fair, I-" I feel his member penetrating my hole more as he began pushing, "Fine, fine, I agree," I yelled out. It's was a stupid bargain, I was going to move in with him anyway, but I guess if this makes him feel like he won, then so be it.

I noticed he was still pushing gently at my entrance. "Taehyung, I said I agree, now let me go."

"I don't think so." My eyes widen, was he serious, "But, you said.."

"I said  I would let you go in a few, not that I wouldn't still want sex, don't worry, I'll be quick, I promise."

"fuck!" I screamed out as he thrusts into me. That's it! He is going on time out from sex, starting today.