Friends?

I made a deep sigh as I thought about his words, "How about we start as friends? Get to know one another, seeing how I learned so much about you today, and I think if we do this more as friends I could learn a lot more about you." I said to him while watching his face turn into a frown, I know it's not what he wants, but it's what I have to offer.

"Hmm, how about friends who are dating? I think we can compromise on this. I like you, and you think you don't like me, dating me will give you that opportunity to make an assessment as well as give me the ability to assess a few things as well." He says with a sly smirk on his face. Something wasn't right with his words, but he had a point.

"Fine, we can date. Not friends who are dating, but just dating. I think I am okay with that; it at least allows me my freedom as well as allow me to do what I want." I told him knowing damn well he wouldn't like to hear it, but I had to be honest with him if this was going to work. No way was I stopping my partying habits, not happening! I heard a low growl emit from him, but he did everything he could to suppress it.

"Okay. We are dating. So tonight, dinner?" he asks, getting up from his seat.

"No, I have plans tonight. How about we do dinner Thursday night?" I asked him trying to hide my smile.

He takes in a deep breath and breathes out slowly. "Wednesday night?" He asked again. Fine, I mean I didn't have anything planned neither did I have anything planned today, I was just a hardass.

"Fine, tomorrow night works," I told him, smiling. He looked at me and smiled, shaking his head in the process. "So now, that's all settle, I will go and find out where I work and where I will be sitting," I said to him getting up from the seat.

"I don't think you need to go looking." He said with a smirk even more evident than before on his face. "And why's that?" I asked him with curiosity. He walks over to me, placing his hands on my hips, "well, that's because you, my love, will be here on this floor with me."

I immediately pulled back from him, "What? Impossible, they said you sit by yourself on this floor. Why can't I sit with the regular employees?" I whined. This man was a piece of work.

"Now, what would be the fun in that? We will be working closely together, and it makes sense for you to stay close to me. "

"Right, justify it. That's not the real reason you want me on this floor." I gave him a knowing look.

"Maybe. However, if it makes you feel any better, I did get you your own office, right down the hall. I actually wanted you here in this office with me, but I figure you would oppose the idea."

"Your damn right about that," I said not even giving him a minute to finish his sentence.

He chuckles, "You Seokjin are a piece of work, but it's okay soon you'll be my piece of work." he says with a lick of his lip.

"You sound so sure of yourself. What if I decide that you are not my Alpha?" I ask him with my hands on my hip.

"Oh love, you have already decided I am your Alpha the moment you accepted to date me. Now come and kiss your Alpha." He says with arms wide open.

I walk towards him as though I was going to kiss him, but walked right past him. "Please come and show me around to my office. This is a workplace, I am here to work, not to flirt." and with that, I was out of his office.