Secrets

Warning....

Jin's Pov:

He has me flipped over on my elbows and knees as he thrust into my ass, hands on my asscheeks, spreading them apart as he pushed deeper. He pulled out and rammed into me, again and again, making me scream louder than I ever did before. This was now my punishment for leaving Seoul without letting him know. Each time he rammed into me, he chanted out a different word.

"Don't" *thrust*

"you" *thrust*

"ever" *thrust*

"leave" *thrust*

"Seoul" *thrust*

"Without" *thrust*

"My" *thrust*

"Permission" *thrust*

"Again." *thrust*

I covered my mouth to muffle my cries as I am sure after today, I would have to move apartment. The bed was banging against the wall each time he pounds into my hole.

He was beginning to slow his thrust, and I felt relief in my stomach, but he soon picked up his slow pace and started thrusting again faster. With each thrust sending a different kind of pleasurable pain as his member hit my prostate and filled me. This was now our fifth time since he had arrived earlier and he didn't seem like he was going to stop anytime soon. He moans as he pounds into me faster and faster while I continue to scream and cry out loud, turning my head to look at him pound me from behind. Something about the way he looks behind me sends me over the edge. His lustful gaze onto mine, knowing I am the one bringing this reaction out of him, I start to bounce back on his cock which catches him by surprise.  He smirks at me, grabbing onto my hips and begins to dominate me as he pounds mercilessly into me until he came filling my hole and knotting me once again. "Fuck!" he groans as he finally releases me pulling out, causing a moan to escape my lips.

Turning me over onto my back, he grabs my cock and begins jerking up and down, making me thrust upwards in his hand. He pulled the skin on the head of my member back and rubbed it, sending me over the edge. I shook uncontrollably as I came all over his hands and over my chest moaning in immense pleasure, licking my lips and smiling at him as the wave of pleasure rushes through my body.

He leans down and uses his tongue to clean all my cum off my body and then off his hand. I've never seen anything so sexy.

Maybe I should leave Seoul more often, or he should get into his rut more. All I knew is I was addicted to him, and I wanted more. Shit, did I just think that? Fuck! It's that fucking mark.

"Babe, are you okay." He said, laying next to me and pulling me into his arms.

"mhmm"

"Good. I definitely think you'll be carrying my pups very soon with the number of times I knotted you today." He had a proud smile on his face. I, on the other hand, did not.  I just lay there thankful that my face was buried into his chest so that he couldn't see my reaction.

His fingers trail against my back, "Oh, and don't think your punishment is over, we will be discussing why you left Seoul without me know, and I want to know everything that happened. I am your Alpha now, lying to me won't work, just remember that."

What he didn't know was what I was hiding from him is far greater than what I did in Busan.

He was expecting pups, but what he didn't know I was that not only had I got back on my heat control pills, but birth control as well.

I don't know what level of punishment that would be considered if and when he finds out. I didn't do it with intention, I wasn't expecting all of this today or even for him to mark me. He is right too, now that I belonged to him, I could not lie to him. He has so much control over me now.

I am so fucking stupid!