Home Sweet Home

We headed back to the funk fam house, as we pulled up, 3 boys were sitting in a kiddy pool full of orbees.
Tanner parks the car, "what the hell are y'all doing?" He asked them. "Last person to get out wins" one says. "Gosh drew, you all are dumb sometimes, how long have you been in there?" Tanner says smiling. "Ummm 8 hours" he answers. Tanner facepalms, I get out the car and look at them. "Looks fun!!" I say.
They look at me confused, "oh sorry, I'm Skylar" I say nervously.
"I'm billy!!!" A blonde guy says, "I'm Drew" another one introduces himself, "and I'm Drage" the last one says, throwing up a peace sign.
"Nice to meet you all!" I happily say, "alright well I'm gonna take her and show her around, she will be staying with us" Tanner says. They nod, "welcome to the funk fam!" They welcomed me.
"Thank you!! And have fun and be safe out here, it's getting cold" I say, walking with Tanner inside.
Tanner shows me around the house, "wow this is a very nice house" I say in shock. "Yea it can be wild around here" Tanner says.
"I think I can handle it" I say smiling.
"Hey hey hey, whatcha think?!" Corey approaches us asking me what I think about the house. "It's amazing!" I exclaim. "Great! Glad you like it, so um, do you mind sharing a room with Tanner for a bit?" He asks. I look over and Tanner is grinning from ear to ear, blushing. "No problem at all!" I smile.
I yawn, "I bet you're jet lagged, ready to go to sleep?" Tanner ask. I look at him and nod. He takes me to our room and I jump in bed. "I'm gonna bring your stuff in so you can change" he says, walking outside to get my stuff.

He comes back and hands me some pjs, I stand up and start changing, he turns around, covering his eyes.
"Okay! I'm done" I say, hopping back in bed. He turns around and lays beside of me. "Goodnight sky" he whispers. "Night night Tanner" I whisper back, drifting into a deep sleep.
** morning **
I sit up in bed, Corey and Capron were up but Tanner wasn't yet. I slip out of bed, trying not to wake him up. Tanner's eyes fluttered open. "Hey" He says with a very tired voice. "Good morning, sorry I woke you up" I answer to him. "No, no it's fine, glad you did." he smiled. I opened my suitcase and searched for an outfit. I pulled out a Mrbeast T-shirt and ripped Hollister jeans, and I work white high top converses. I carried them to the bathroom and put them on, brushing my hair and teeth. I was pleased and feeling myself. I pulled out my phone and started to take a mirror selfie.
I see Corey step in behind me. "Oh we are taking selfies huh?" He says smiling and sticks out his tongue in the selfie with me. I saved the picture and smiled, "sorry I'll get out" I say, knowing he needs to change cause he was shirtless. "No rush" He says sweetly, I smiled and looked at him. "I'm done anyways" I shrug. "Well alright" He says and I turn and walk out. I heard the door shut, i sat on the bed and posted the selfie on Twitter.

"New Best friend💕 @coreyfunk"

I wrote in the caption and I shut my phone off and smiled.. I stood in front of a mirror in the bedroom and put my long brown hair in a ponytail and smiled. "There" I whispered and smiled wider when I saw Tanner walk behind me. I caught myself staring at his body in the mirror. "I'll meet you outside? Okay?" I say smiling, he nods and smiles back. I walk outside. "SKYLAR!" Capron says wrapping an arm around me. "Heyyyy" I giggle and look at him. "What's that" I ask pointing in the distance, he turns to look and I shove him in the pool. Corey turns and saw what I did. "Hey that's my job" he says laughing, "but good job" he pats my back. I help Capron out, "sorry I just couldn't help it" I say smiling. "Oh yea?" He smirked, "yea. Your an easy targ-" I was trying to finish what I was saying but he picked me up and jumped in the pool. "Cold!!" I screamed when I got to surface. I swam to the edge and Drew walked over laughing, lifting me out. "Boys are crazy you know?" He asked. "Oh yea, I know. If only you saw what my ex did to tanner yesterday." I say and speaking of the devil... here comes tanner out the back door. He was wearing tfox brand swim trunks.
         I looked at Drew, who was looking at Capron and Capron was looking at Corey. I felt as if a plan was mentally being made. They all looked at me, I got the hint of what their plan was. We all walked over to tanner, lifted him up and threw him in the pool. "Aha you guys are a bunch of jerks!" He says when he catches his breath. I smiled and sat on the edge of the pool. He swam over to me pretending to give me a hug, pulling me in the pool and lets me go underwater. I swim to surface, "Tanner!" I scream and playfully punch his arm. "Play too much" I mumble.
Some more people arrive, Oliver, Drage, and Billy came home from somewhere, he lives here. Billy is super funny, I think he'll be my best best friend too.

We had a blast today, definitely going to be an amazing new start to life. I appreciate this so much. I laid out in the sun to dry my clothes. Tanner walks over to me, "hey" he says sitting next to me. "Hiii" I smile, and look at him. Holding my hand over my eyes so the sun doesn't blind me. "You know, I think we've really bonded." He says. "Yea we have" I smile wide.

    "I have a surprise for you" he says, grabbing my hand and taking me inside. There were balloons, chocolate, candy and a teddy bear on the counter with a paper that says "will you go on a date with me?". I blush deeply, and smile. "Yes I will go on a date with you" I say smiling. He grins, "great! Be ready at 7". "Wait! Is this what you whispered to Capron about?" I ask. He blushes, "maybe".

    I look at the time once Tanner walks outside, 4:53. "Okay I got some time" I mumble to myself, walking to the room and putting a bikini on. "Much better" I whisper, looking at myself in the mirror. I then run outside, doing a back flip into the pool.
"WOAH!" Capron yells, as it scared him. "I thought you were gonna hurt yourself" Capron says laughing.  Corey and Tanner sat there and clapped. "MY TURN!!" Corey yells, jumping in. He splashed water all over me, and I screamed. Laughing at him. "Geez Corey" I say laughing.

I crawl out of the pool after splashing and playing around with Corey for a while and check the time. 6:21. shit. I need to get ready. "Okay, I'm gonna go get dressed" I tell Corey. He nods and smiles. I wrap myself in a towel and run to the room.