Paranormal

As we were at Tempest with all the boys, "Oh look! Sam and Colby!" Tanner says and two boys walk up, a blonde and a dark haired. They had a tall, skinny boy with red hair named Jake with them and a shorter guy named Corey. That's funny we have two Corey's now. "Hey guys, we are going to the witches forest for a 24 challenge tonight, you in?" Sam asks. Tanner shook his head, "Nah" Corey and Capron Funk said, Drew looked at them like they were crazy. All eyes were on me. Waiting for my answer, "sure, I'm in" I shrug. "Wow she's tougher than Corey and Jake" Colby says laughing. I smile, we hung out a little while longer at Tempest. Then Colby and Sam took me back to the house to pack a bag. I hugged Tanner and everyone goodbye. "Be safe" Tanner whispers. "Tanner you get the bed to yourself tonight. Try not to stink up the room too much" I laugh, walking out to Colby's car and putting my bag in the trunk. I get in the middle of Jake and Corey, with Sam in passengers and Colby driving.
We drove to the Witches forest and parked the car. Turning it off, we take out our flashlights and look around, each carrying stuff to where ever we are gonna camp at. "I think right here is fine" Sam says, setting down stuff. It's still alittle light out, "Dude why is it so foggy?" Jake says, while Colby is recording on the camera. "Yea you can even see the fog in the camera" Colby says, wiping the lense with his hoodie sleeve. I followed them closely, looking around. Corey was very paranoid cause every time something moved he'd jump, scream or point it out dramatically, it was funny.
  We walked around for a bit and heard a growling noise. "Shhh did y'all hear that?" Sam says, looking at the camera. We hear it again but then see Dirt bikes driving past us, Jake looks at us, "sounds like Donald Duck" he says. I laughed a little.
"So clearly anyone can come in here" Sam says, Colby shrugs, "I doubt when it gets dark they will" he says.
"Yea but they just seen us in here" Sam says, "but they also don't know we are saying overnight" I say. "Good point" they agree.

We fought to get the tent set up and we finally got it up. "Ah hah!" Sam says, "I guess all that Boy Scout years paid off Colby" Jake says. "Would you like some biscuits?" Corey says in a British accent. Everyone bursted out laughing. We hear something drop in the distance behind Sam and he turns around, Corey runs and hides behind Jake, and Jake looks around. Colby and I were pretty much calm. "Okay listen, I'm sure we are fine. Let's go get some supplies from the store and by the time we come back it'll be dark outside" Colby suggests. Everyone agreed so we go to the car and leave.

**1 hour and 30 minutes later**
We come back with supplies and we ate McDonald's. "Sam you want to start the fire?" Colby asks. I look over at Jake who was holding a stuffed Shrek toy. Sam nods and starts trying to set the fire up. "You don't talk much do you Skylar?" Jake asks. "I do, it's just this is my first time messing with paranormal stuff and I'm nervous" I say to him and he nods, "understandable" he says smiling, his voice was booming deep, with glistening pale skin. Blood red highlights in his black layered hair. I let out a nervous, shaky exhale as I felt him looking at me.

We gathered around the fire, as they started putting stuff in it to fight off the spirits of their past. Corey was talking about a shadow man he used to see, and suddenly I see a figure walk behind Sam and twigs snap. I start screaming, and I guess Colby saw it because he fell out his chair, yelling. Jake runs to me, holding me. "What is it?" He asked. "Shadow.." I began to stutter, pointing to the direction it came from. Everyone ran to chase it as Corey and I stood there. We heard more noises, inching closer. "Skylar..?" Corey whispered. "Come closer". I slowly stepped over to him and he pushed me behind him pointing the flashlight around. We hear a female scream in the distance and the boys yelling, "STAY AT THE FIRE!" Sam yells.
"Sam this is getting very intense, it's very dangerous. Where's Colby?" Corey says and looks around.
"Uh... I don't know" Sam answers.
"What do you mean you don't know" Corey says, his tone of voice was very serious.
"He ran off from us" Jake says.
"COLBY!" Sam starts yelling, "shit" I mumble.