He's Dreamy

I woke up to getting mouth to mouth CPR by Tanner. I coughed up water and sat up shaking. "I'm so sorry" He says, I wave to him that it was okay and he sat there rubbing my back. "Come on" He says, picking me up and taking me to the bathtub. He turns on warm water and lets it fill with bubbles and warm water. "Get undressed and get in" He says, turning the other way to give me privacy. I slipped out of my soaking wet clothes, stepping into the bathtub. "Done" I say smiling and he turns around, sitting beside the tub.

He lit some candles and turned out the lights so it was peaceful and comfy. I couldn't help but to stare into his shiny eyes and the way the candle light flickered in the reflection of them. He was... perfect. His tattoos on his arms matched his personality and body type. His smile could warm the coldest hearts just like Calvin's could. I blinked out of this dreamy state I was in. I can't fall in love again. He sits there to keep me company, I look over at him and smiled. "Why are you being so nice?" I ask, "cause you deserve it" He says smiling. He always smiles at me when he talks, It's so cute.
     I laid back in the tub, relaxing, as he held a cold rag to my head. I smile at him, "thank you for this" I say. "No no it's my fault" he says.
"I'm gonna go grab a towel and some dry clothes" he says, leaving the bathroom. I close my eyes, laying my head back.
"Skylar" Capron says, knocking on the door. "Are you okay sweetheart".
I laugh, facepalming. "Tanner says you hit your head, do you need anything? I will go to the store right this minute" he adds on.
"I am fine Capron, you don't have to worry about me" I say. "I'm sorry, you're just like a daughter to me" he says, it got quiet. "Okay well enjoy your bath" he says softly and footsteps lead away from the door, and in comes Tanner. "Hey hun" he says, sitting beside the bath. "How do you feel?"
I softly smiled at him, "feeling a little better" I say, admiring all his features. "Alright you ready to get out?" He asked, I nod and he helps me out, wrapping me in a towel. He helped me dry off, and get into some dry clothes. They were athletic clothes, I look at him "why?" I ask, "we are going to tempest with everyone for a YouTube video" he answers, smiling.
I look at myself wearing a sports bra and spandex shorts.
  I slowly ran my fingers against the scars on my wrists and sighed, I see Tanner walk in behind me and hug me tightly from behind. "Never again" he whispers, I simply nodded. My heart fluttered when I turned around to Tanner, standing there with a bright smile on his face. I think I love him.... well I know I love him.

We were at Tempest and me and Tanner were just hanging out. We started making tik toks together.
"RIP THAT PU- AYEEE" Tanner sings, doing the dance with me, everyone in the background stopped to dance to that part. I started laughing hard.
"Okay next one" I say smiling,
"Faygo you getting bigger..." I sing doing the dance.
Tanner dances along with me, "blood, gangsta, shoota, killa" he sings with it.
Capron runs over, "I got one!" He says picking the next tik tok we make. "BITCH IM A BIG GANGSTA I TURN AROUND WITH THA FOREIGN LOVE" Capron sings, doing the dance with me. "Im going to post these" I say walking to a bench and posting them, putting Capron, Corey, Tanner, Drage, Billy and Drew, and their girlfriends all in @.

The videos blew up within minutes, I turned my phone off because the notifications were constant.
I walked over to Tanner and he smiled, "hey pretty lady" he says, "hey hey heyyy" I say playfully. I start jumping on a trampoline, warming up to do a double front flip. I send it and do the flip but I didn't land it. "Ahh so close!!" Tanner says, videoing me on his camera for his vlog.
I get up and try again, landing it. We both jump around in excitement. We continued to jump around and do dumb shit for 2 hours or so. I was getting exhausted. I was sitting on the ground playing on my phone and they jump over me doing a flip, making me duck.
    "Tanner!! Corey!!" I yell, "whatttt" Tanner answers. "You scared the daylights out of me." I pout. "I'm sorry" he says laughing, "Capron did you get it on video?" Corey asks, "heck yea!!" Capron yells.
I playfully roll my eyes, "you guys are stupid" I say crossing my arms. "Oooo someone's salty" Corey says.
"I am nottt" I say, sticking my tongue out.
"Yea right" Corey says, sticking his tongue out back. "Hey kiddos, break it up" Capron says.
I cross my arms pouting, Tanner sits there laughing.
———————————————————————————
Sorry! Cliffhanger and short chapter. Got a lot going on and been busy. Love you guys! -Annalyse ❤️❤️❤️