Freak out

We were on our way back to the Funk house. My heart started pounding, my anxiety was kicking in. I don't want to see his face. My hand started shaking while I had a bottle of water in it, spilling it on the floorboard, I dropped it, causing water to splash up and get on me and Jake. Corey looked over confused. as I felt the air was getting thin and everything was spinning. Jake looked at me, "Hey, Hey, calm down. It's okay I got you" he holds me in his arms, rocking me side to side. I felt everything calm down. Sam looked back from the front seat, "everything okay?" He asked, grabbing something to clean the water up.
     Jake nodded, "yea she's alright, just a little anxiety attack came along" he says, grabbing a new bottle of water for me from his bag. "Here drink up" he says, smiling and handing it to me. I nod and take it. "Thank you" I say smiling. I drink the water, "so you wanna move in with us? At the trap house? That way your away from Tanner for a while?" Sam asked me. I nod happily "please" I say softly. Corey still looked confused, "what'd I miss?" Corey asks. "A lot" Jake says protecting my privacy. I look at them, "Well... Tanner played me and I had a freak out because I just don't want to see his face. How could he lead me on knowing I'm at my most venerable state." I say softly. Corey looks around, "I'll fight Tanner" he says, pounding his fist in his hand.
"No no none of that. Well... maybe" I say plainly and I look at Jake as he crosses his arms. "I think we should go pick all my stuff up at the Funk house and I can move into the Trap house?" I ask smiling.
    The boys nod and smile back.

    **Hours Later**
    We pull into the Funk House driveway. I get out the car and walk in, instantly avoiding eye contact with Tanner. "Skylar" He says, trying to catch up with me, he grabs my shoulder and turns me around. "Leave me alone Tanner! Don't you know you've caused me enough pain and embarrassment!" I yelled. I didn't see Corey's or Caprons cars here. I figured no one was home. I turn around to see Drew coming out his room slowly, shirtless and in black sweatpants. "Leave her be" he tells tanner. I pushed past Drew and ran in my room. He was watching me and he shuts the door behind him. "He hurt you didn't he?" He asked. Being very serious. I nodded, while packing my stuff. "I'm going to stay at the Trap house for a while. You know Sam and-" he cut me off. "Colby. I know. They texted me" he says. "I'll miss you" he added. He walks over, hugging me tightly. I didn't want to leave, but I will be back.. "promise me you'll come back" he says, tilting his head. "I promise" I nodded. I packed all my stuff and walked to the living room, Corey, Jake, Colby and Sam stood there with their arms crossed like my body guard or something.
Corey shot Tanner a very dirty look. "Hurt her or even get near her, you'll regret it" Jake threatens. I look at Tanner sadly, taking my stuff out to the car. I bursted into tears. Corey Funk pulled up as I was packing my stuff, and Capron pulled in after him.
"Skylar, we are going to miss you, but we get it completely. Go take a break for a while. The trap house boys will take great care of you. Just promise to see us every now and then until you come back" Capron says, giving me a very tight hug. Corey walks up with tears in his eyes, "I'm going to miss you buddy, promise to come see me" he says, "I will I promise, I will miss you both so much and thank you for your hospitality for the time being. I will be back very soon. I love you both" I say to them. "We love you Sky" they say, I get in the car and place my hand on the window and Corey presses his hand on the other side. He makes an I love you sign with his hand. Tears start coming out of my eyes as we pull off to leave. Jake rubs my shoulder, "I'm sorry" I say, bursting into tears.
Sam looks at me, "Skylar, you're okay, it's going to take some healing. You're a tough ass girl though, welcome to the trap house" he says trying to lighten the mood. "Thank you" I say smiling, wiping my tears.
Jake took a Wendy's napkin and wipes them.
I laugh, "oh my god Jake that has honey mustard on it!" I say. "Oops..." he says softly, and looks at it.
Corey busted out laughing.
Colby shakes his head, "ew Jake" he says.
"Shut up Colby I was trying to make her feel better, how was I supposed to know there was honey mustard on it" he says pouting.
I laugh. "Y'all are wild" I say.
"That's not even 25% of it" Sam says.
     I will miss the funk family but I will still visit and I will move back in once I heal. I just can't be around Tanner. I really don't want to see him, I don't want to see YouTube videos, Twitter posts, or anything.
I got on my phone and posted on Twitter,