In love

We walked inside Six Flags, and it was honestly huge. We were all looking around for places to hide instantly. I spot a good place for me and I look over at Drew. Every time I look at him it's like everything goes in slow motion. He's so perfect, just everything about him drives me crazy inside.
Once everyone decides their spots, we all decide to play around at six flags. Drew was holding my hand as we ran around like two little kids. I feel so free now, compared to my past of what I went through. Everything is different now, I'm happy. I found amazing people in my life, and I think I'm actually deciding what my career will be for my life.
Looking back at my past always makes me zone out, I come back to Drew waving his hand in my face. "Babe?" He says waving his hand in front of my face. "Hm?" I say, snapping and looking at him. I throw a smile on my face to pretend everything is okay.
"You zoned out" he says kinda confused on my mood. "Oh yea, I uhh.. do that sometimes" I shrug it off and smile. "Well, as I asked you before but never got a response.. do you wanna go on that ride?" He asks, chuckling a little.
   "Oh yea sure, looks fun." I say as we continue to walk towards the ride.
As hours pass by six flags was unfortunately closing. We were walking to the car, Drew and I hand in hand. I look over at him and he is just amazing. God made no mistakes with him. I appreciate everything he does for me. He makes me very happy and I enjoy and appreciate everyday with him.
"Y/N, you're zoning out again" Drew says, with a slight chuckle. He waved his hand in front of my eyes to make sure I'm out of my zone out. I smile, "I know" I say shrugging.
He raises his eyebrows, "you know?" He questions. "Yea I was just thinking about reasons why I love you" I say blushing a little.
A slight blush flooded his cheeks and a smile smeared from ear to ear. Awwww that made him happy. I laugh a little bit, glad I can flood his heart with joy like that.
     He looks me in the eyes with a deep look, "I do love you Y/N" he says. "I love you too Drew, now lets go meet with the others at the car" I smile.
"Yea I know they're waiting on us but you're more important to me anyways" he continues and pulls me close to him. I can't believe I fell in love with him. He's absolutely amazing in every single way possible.
      I hug him, "it'll be rude if we keep them waiting" I say laughing. He groans, "fineeee" and we continue to walk to the car, laughing, talking, playfully pushing each other.
          They all look at us as we are approaching the car. "Where you two been?" We get questioned. "Just spending time" I shrug and smile.