The Good and The Bad

I woke up around 7 this morning, and pulled out my phone, looking at Twitter. People were @ me in Tanner's new post.

Tannerfox: Beach day with my babe💖

User23415: I thought you were dating someone?
Tfoxbabe: why'd you get back with Taylor?
CoreyFunk: Really Tanner...
User567813: @SkylarDawson
CapronFunk: we gonna have a talk when you get home.
Fangirl211: why can't you stay away from gold diggers?
View all 6,231 comments

I looked at my phone for a good minute. At this point I didn't care, my heart felt stabbed. My heart was hurting. Tears trickled down my cheeks as I squeezed my phone, going deeper and deeper into thought about how I got played. I can't do it anymore... I should've stayed home. I look up to see Jake looking at me, face to faces
"Jesus Christ Jake, you scared me you punk" I say, wiping my tears, in hope that he wouldn't mention it. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "I'm not" I lied. "Tell me why your crying" he says bluntly, not taking bullcrap obviously.
"Tanner played me.." I said sighing, showing him the post. "Mm not surprised" Jake says, shutting off my phone. "Can I just block him and never go home so I don't have to look at his face?" I asked.
"Who's face would you rather look at?" Jake says. I look at his hand and see that he's drinking whiskey. He's obviously getting drunk. "I don't know?" I say confused. "Mine?" He says smiling, inching closer. "Try it" he says, handing me a cup of whiskey and I notice a whole bottle in his bag. I sipped some, it wasn't that bad.
By 9 am we had drank the whole bottle, and I was feeling drunk. Jake slowly leaned in and started kissing me, I felt his hand hold the back of my head as we kissed. We kissed for what seemed to be forever but I didn't care. I don't want it to stop. I leaned into him and let him hold me as we made out. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. His beautiful eyes, his smile was amazing, his lips were kissable, his hair was amazing and his personality was like no other.. I'm so confused...
I can't do this. I can't keep moving from boy to boy to fix my heart break... but that's drunk talk. Oh well I won't remember this later. I don't know.. maybe I want to remember it. I can't believe Tanner did that... my heart still aches. I thought he was a nice guy that had a lot in common with me. Like why, why me. I was happy when I was drunk.
    I feel bad but I don't at the same time. When are guys going to quit playing me? Is it something wrong with me?
My heart felt stabbed a thousand times.
Can you honestly die from a broken heart?

     Later that day, it was kind of awkward between Jake and I.
It's like we didn't know what to say, now I regret remembering it.
"I'm sorry" I whispered to him. "For?" He questioned. "It was wrong of me to kiss you just because Tanner hurt me, I kind of regret remembering" I say, then regretting it immediately.
"You regret it.." he whispers, sadness taking over his eyes. "No I don't mean it like that." I try to quickly fix it.
"So I'm only kissable when you're drunk?" He asked me.
"No-no" I scramble to think of something, then I just quickly leaned over and kissed him deeply.
"See, I'm completely sober.." I say, slowly pulling away.
"Let's do that again" I add on, leaning in again, kissing. Corey looked at us, "geez. Get a room".
We all laughed loudly. Corey always can cheer you up when you feel sad.

We decided to head back to the funk house,
My head was full of thoughts, I looked out the window. I thought to myself,
I am such a loyal person, why would he even play me? Why for her... I get I'm not the prettiest or have the best body, but my heart matters right? I guess not.
Now I'm finding myself heartbroken kissing jake! I don't want to hurt him in case I don't catch feelings. I don't know.. it's frustrating.

"Sky" I snapped out of my thoughts, looking around. "Hm?" I mumble.
"You okay?" Sam asked, with a genuine look in his eyes. "Oh yea, I'm okay" I say, Sam and Colby look at each other. Sam sighed, "sky."
"Whatttt" I whine, knowing I'm about to get a lecture. "I know you have to be hurting a little, you can't hide it. It's okay to talk to me. You can find a better man clearly" he says,
"Hell yea, you're freaking beautiful and you have the sweetest heart in a girl I've ever met. You're so genuine and self-less" Colby says.
My heart melts, "thank you" I whisper.
"And not to mention you always make sure we are okay and cheer us up, keeping spirits bright around you. And I love the tik toks we make together" Corey adds.
"Not to mention you're talented, and an absolute badass, I think you're tougher than us" Jake says.
At this point tears threatened to fall.
"You guys are too good to me.." I say, breaking down.
"It's what you deserve" Jake says, rubbing my back.