First Date

I ran to the room and started digging through my suitcase, trying to find the perfect outfit. "Ahah!" I exclaim, pulling out a black dress, and black heels. I guess this will work for now.
    I slipped into the black dress, and put the heels on. Putting a silver necklace on, then walking to the bathroom. I pulled out a makeup bag, applying natural makeup with dark eyeshadow. I take a brush and brush out the knots in my hair, dried it with a hair dryer and began curling it.
    I played music on my phone in the process of curling my hair.

I finished curling the last strand, and I was all ready to go. I grab my purse off of the bed, put my phone, charger, lipgloss and some money in it.
I walked out into the living room, everyone except Tanner was there. Capron wolf whistled, "looking good girly!" He says, Corey walks over, putting his hands on my shoulders. "You look amazing" he says softly, giving me a gentle hug. I smile, "thank you guys, you're all amazing" I say with a huge smile.
"Tanner is waiting for you outside" Capron tells me, I then walk towards the door, I take a deep breath. I've never been this nervous for a date before. I open the door and there he was, standing against his GTR, holding flowers. He had a black button up, jeans and dress shoes. "M'lady" he says, with a geeky smile.
"Well well well, don't you look all handsome" I tell him, his cheeks flush pink. "And you.. you look... words can't even describe. You're like a goddess" he says stumbling over his words, handing me the flowers. "Thank you" I say with a smile. He walks around the car, opening my door for me. I got in and my stomach got butterflies. The smell of his cologne, it was my new favorite smell. I smiled to myself. "What're you smiling at?" He says teasing me. "N-nothing" I say, my cheeks turn red.

We arrived at a restaurant, it was very fancy from what I could tell. "Okay, you ready?" He asks, parking the car. "Yes I am" I say, about to open my door. "UH UH NO" he yells, getting out and running around to my side. He opens the door, "that's my job" he says. I laugh, "I'm sorryyyy" I whine. "You're forgiven.. this time" he huffs.

      We sat at our table, and the waitress took our order for drinks while lighting the candle between us. "I will have.. hm... sex on the beach?" I ask, "do you have your ID?" She asks, I reach in my purse and give her my ID. "And you sir?" She asks Tanner. "I will have Whiskey on the rocks, double." He says, looking at me. "Okay I will be right back with those drinks" she says, walking away. 
     Tanner and I began having a conversation, getting to know each other.
Apparently our favorite color is blue, we both love ice cream, and to party.
The waitress brings us our drinks, "and are you guys ready to order?" She asks. "Umm I will have the... chicken Alfredo" I say, and look at Tanner. "And I will have the 12 oz ribeye with mashed potatoes, and Mac and cheese".
We hand her the menus and she walks away. I start sipping on my drink, and looking at him. We continued to talk about YouTube, cars, and pretty much everything. We just loved to talk. It was like there was a connection between us.
      After dinner we decided to head home because everyone at home wanted us to go to a club with them. We pulled up and I sat there, waiting for him to come open my door, I didn't wanna get yelled at again. He got out, walking to my side and opening the door. "Here you go M'lady" he says. "Why thank you" I reply.

    Before I walk towards the house, he stops me, I look him in his eyes and he leans in for a kiss. I lean in to him and we kissed. It was like fireworks set off in my chest.

"AWHHHHH" Corey interrupts the moment, Tanner sighs. "Geez dude" he says laughing and blushing. "Alright, y'all ready to go?" Capron asks, walking out of the house. "Yep!" I say smiling.
   We decided to ride in Capron's Tesla, while Drew and Drage drove their car.
We drove off, driving to the nearest club. We pulled up and Capron parked. We all got out of the car and waited for Drage and Drew to park. We headed towards the front entrance. They checked out IDs, and we walked in. Loud music blaring and I could smell the alcohol, "let's go order the first round of drinks!" Corey says, grabbing my hand, dragging me to the counter. We ordered shots for everyone, we cheered and all took the shot. I laughed when Drage needed a chaser. We started dancing in the crowd, Tanner had his hands on my hips, holding me from behind, as I go to take another shot. That shot really hit me hard. I felt a hard buzz come on. Then more and more shots.. and then I blacked out.

     I wake up to the sun peering through the curtain and a familiar face lingering over me. "Ugh Tanner whatttt" I whine, grabbing my pillow and covering my face with it, "get up sleepy head" He says smiling and I groan, sitting up and he helps me off the bed. "What time is it" I ask. "9 am" he smiles. I roll my eyes slightly. I must be hung over or something, I don't know. "Come on, there's breakfast" He says racing me to the kitchen. I chased after him and slipped and fell in the kitchen cause Corey was mopping. "Skylar!" Capron yelled, running over. "Are you okay? Your head hit the floor really hard" he says grabbing your hand, "I'm fine Capron I promise." I say, starting to laugh, and then I heard a chuckle from the dining table. Tanner was sitting there eating. Wearing all Tfox merch and a hat, "why must you always wear Tfox stuff" I ask him. "I got to stay reppin" he says smiling. "Mhm" I say smirking, sitting with him. "The question is why aren't you wearing tfox merch" He asked. "Ummmm I don't have any" I say smiling, he throws a shirt at me, "now you do" his smile grew. I playfully rolled my eyes and Capron put a plate of food in front of me. "Thank you" I say smiling, looking at it, it kinda made me sick to see it. "Anytime" He says smiling and walks away. Me and Tanner looked at each other and he grinned. "What" I ask.

     He shakes his head. "Nothing" He says and he gets up, taking his dishes to the sink and washing them. I sit there eating and suddenly I'm lifted from my chair. "Tanner!" I squeal and hold on with a death grip, he takes me out the the pool. "No no no don't you dare" I say, and he drops me in. I hit the water and sunk to the bottom, accidentally breathing in water. In panic, I was drowning and everything slowly faded to black. I felt a hand grab mine, and that was it.
——————————————————————————————————————————-
A/N: Here's a cliffhanger, leave me messages of feedback and thoughts on the next chapter. Love you guys💕💕💕