I love you

Your POV
"I-I love you..." Drew says softly. I look at him and raise my eyebrows. "I love you too.." I say in return. He comes over, kissing me. I smile against his lips, kissing back deeply.
       I pull away, looking him in the eyes.  "I'm gonna go take a shower.." I say softly, kind of shaken up by everything that happened. I stood up, leaving him there, grabbing a towel from the hall closet. I walk to the bathroom, shutting the door and turning on the warm water.
     I showered and it made me feel more relaxed.
I walked out the bathroom, with my towel wrapped around me. I quickly walked into mine and Drew's room, "sorry I forgot my clothes" I say, he nodded and looked down to give me privacy as he was sitting on our bed.
I quickly made and outfit and slipped it on, looking in the mirror, adjusting it. "That's better." I smile. He looks at me, "very pretty" he compliments. I looked at him and smiled. "Thanks Drew" I say, walking towards him. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me to him. I kiss him softly, and hug him.
"Do you forgive me..?" He asked. I look at him, "I do.. but to an extent" I say, plopping down on the bed beside of him. "What do you mean..?" He asked. "I just don't understand why you were at a strip club, I was at home planning a surprise party, and when I saw the strippers I got jealous and I don't know... it made me upset" I say looking at him, "they mean nothing to me, you mean everything to me" he says, lifting my chin, making me look at him. "Really?" I asked. He nods, "absolutely. I wasn't there for the strippers. I didn't wanna be there, I avoided the strippers as much as I could" he says, "you could've said no Drew." I say looking at him.
"I know I know..." he looks down, "I'm sorry..." he says, choking up and a tear falls. I look at him and felt like my heart shattered, "don't cry please!" I get louder. I never wanted to see him cry. I hurt to see him cry. Drew Dirksen?! Crying?!
He looked at me, I softly wiped his tears away. "It's okay... I forgive you" I smile. He smiled back softly, still unsure.
"I forgive you." I say, reassuring him.
He smiled wider and nods, "okay". We hug tightly, as he falls back on the bed, squeezing me and we lay there to cuddle.