Beach day

The sun peered through the curtains, waking me up. I was in my underwear and a tank top, and Drew was just in his underwear. I looked at the time. 8:37 am, the others are probably awake.
I woke Drew up with a kiss, "wake up babe" I say smiling. He groaned, rubbing his eyes. I got up and changed clothes. Wearing a bikini under a Fall Out Boy tank top and shorts. I brushed my hair and teeth. Drew finished getting ready before me. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded, grabbing my phone. "I enjoyed last night by the way" he says, holding my hand and walking out to the hallway, where the others were.
"About time!" Corey yelled. "What?!" I yelled back. "Look at your phone" he says. I turned it on.

34 missed calls from Corey💕
15 missed calls from Capron😜
2 missed calls from Tanner Fox❤️
40 text messages
Corey: wake uppppp
Capron: early birds get the worms!!'
Tanner: yo why you sleeping so late?
Drage: WAKE UP
Kaceyyyyyy: Girly, wake up.
Billy: are you dead!?

"Geez guys" I scuff, Drew was looking over my shoulder to see. I playfully rolled my eyes. "YOU AREN'T DEAD!!" Billy yells and basically tackles me. "Oh!!" I say falling into his arms. "Billy!!" I squeal, laughing. "Lets go to the beach already" Capron says. We all run to our cars and head to the beach. I get out Drew's car and jump on his back. "Onward!" I yell, giggling. He carries me to the beach with everyone. We set up a spot to hang out. I take off my clothes, straightening out my bikini. "Last one to the water, pays for everyone's lunch!" Corey yells. "What?!" I scream, starting to sprint to the water.
Corey was first, Tanner was second, I was third, Drew was fourth, Capron was last. Drage, Kaycee and Tanners girlfriend are tanning at our set up. Drew picked me up bridal style and Billy came up and took a picture for us. "Hey Billy!" I smile, waving. "Heyyyy!" He says back excitedly, splashing Corey when his back was turned.
Suddenly a splash fight broke out, Drew set me down and I swam around while they splashed each other.
I felt this sudden sting whip the back of my thigh, and leading to unbearable pain. I cry out and scream. "Ouch!!" I yell. Drew immediately started running over as I'm limping. He got all protective. Holding me close, "what happened?! Oh my god what happened?!" He examined me. Everyone crowded around. "I think a jellyfish stung me!" I'm in extreme pain, crying. Drew gently picked me up, carrying me out the water.