Funk-tastic day

I was sitting beside of Drew as the Funk Family was deciding what we were gonna do for the day. "How about... six flags?" I suggest. Everyone yelled and screamed in excitement and I covered my ears. Drew sat there laughing, "gahhh" I say getting up and walking to mine and Drew's room. I start looking through my drawers and grabbing clothes.
      I pulled out a grey, tight, v-neck Crop top, high waisted shorts and converses. I throw the clothes on and brush my hair, as Drew walks in, hugging me from behind. "Hey babe" I say smiling. "Hey" he says, pecking my cheek and letting go. "I have been working on a song for you" he says, happily. "Oh really?" I ask, turning to him. He nods like an innocent child taking pride. "When can I hear it?" I ask. "You'll see soon" he pokes my nose and walks into our bathroom.
I brushed my hair throughly and smiled at myself in the mirror. I walked out of our room, "meet you downstairs babe!" I call out. "Yea yes okay" Drew says, obviously concentrated on his hair. I roll my eyes, laughing and hopping down the stairs. Everyone was gathered on the couch and playing Cards Against Humanity. I walk to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water. I open it and take a sip, walking to the living room. Finally Drew comes downstairs, "gah you're just like a girl getting ready." I insult playfully. He mocks me, laughing. "Was that mocking?" I ask raising my eyebrows. He shook his head and looked away, rubbing his neck. I smirked "yes it was". He kept shaking his head and disagreeing, "you can't lie to me" I say.
      He rolls his eyes and walks over, kissing my forehead, "I love you sweetie" he says softly. "I love you too" I say back, looking up at him.
I softly kissed his lips before he went in the kitchen and I looked at the boys playing cards still.
"Everyone ready?" I say, they look at me and shrug and nod. "Okay, load up the cars" I say smiling.
Today is gonna be a fun day, I turned around to see Drew walking up, eating a bagel. I laugh, shaking my head. He puts his hand on my waist, pulling me to his chest. "Let's go babeeee" I whine, grabbing his hand, pulling him to the car. He follows and pulls his keys out his pocket. We get in Drew's car and everyone is taking their own car. "I put our bags in here already" I say looking at him. He smiles, "good deal babe".
God I can't get over his smile, it's amazing, and so true. Just everything about him is amazing. I can't believe he's mine. How'd I get this lucky?
"Y/N?" Drew says. I snap out of thought and look at him. "Yes?" I reply. "Are you okay hun?" He asks, I nod. "Why babe?" I question. "Because you were zoning out" he says, chuckling. "I always do that babe" I say, slouching in my seat.
I felt Drew's hand slightly rest on my thigh. I look over at him, smiling. He's so amazing.
I lay my hand on top of his and I kiss his cheek gently trying not to distract him while he's driving.
I look at the road, Six Flags here we come!! 
"Hey babe isn't Halloween Horror Nights tonight?" I ask. Drew nods, "yes" he replys. I plug the Aux cord in my phone and start playing 'Must've been the wind' by Alec. I hear Drew softly sing along and I smile softly. I start singing with him as we glance at each other, I see him glancing in the rear view to make sure the others are behind of him. I put my hand in his and intertwine our fingers. He pulls my hand to his lips and plants a soft kiss on it.
He's so sweet... I'm so lucky....
It was a long car ride to six flags but we made it, I hopped out the car and stretched immediately. I run over to Drew as he holds my hand, worried I'm gonna get hit by a car or something.