Traveling

I was back home with my sweet funk fam and Drew was filming Tik Toks with Billy. I couldn't help but to giggle at them. The front door swung open and in came Capron. "Beach trip!!" Capron yelled, everyone screamed in excitement. We all ran to our rooms and packed bags. I was debating between 5 bikinis, I just took them all and put them in the bag.
Drew looked at me and laughed. "Geez" he scuffed. I smiled at him. I threw my bag on my shoulder and ran out the door, carrying my vans in my hand. I got in Drew's car so we could ride together. I put my bag in the backseat and so did Drew.
Drew got in drivers and buckled up, starting the car and driving as everyone drove their own cars. We were all in a line, going to the beach. I blared Chlorine- Twenty One Pilots on the radio. Sticking my hands out the sunroof and singing along.
    We eventually arrived at the beach hotel we were staying at. "Are we sharing a room babe?" Drew asked. I nodded and smiled happily. Tanner looked over with his new girlfriend beside of him. Corey was with Ashley and Capron was with Rydell, Kacey and Drew were together also. Billy and Bradley sided each other as they third wheeled. I looked at Drew as he was booking our room and I smiled as he wasn't looking. I slowly released his hand and walked around the lobby. I saw the swimming pool room with a hot tub, pool tables and air hockey tables. I walked around and I feel a hand touch my shoulder. It was Drew, "oh my god babe" I say relieved, he scared me a little. "Ready to go see our room?" He asked. I nod and grab his hand, walking to the room with him.
He unlocked the door, and held it for me. I walked in and looked around, "woah it's so pretty and big" I say smiling, setting my bag down beside the bed. I look over at Drew and he's smiling, he looks at the time. "1:07 am, we should get some sleep huh?" He asked, locking the door. I nod, "yea we should", laying back in bed. He hovered over me, smiling. Planting kisses from my lips to my neck....
---------------------------------------------
Keeping it PG 13! Love you guys!!! ❤️❤️💕💕💕