how you been

C-Cody!!?? Hey jr what's up long time no see Cody you look so different Joseph said HEY DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME YOU BASTARD!!!! Boom boom yelled attacking Cody with a flurry of punches but Cody just dodged all of them lazily with his hands in his pockets ARE YOU JUST GONNA RUN AWAY THE WHOLE TIME YOU FUCKING COWARD!!! Boom boom yelled in frustration throwing Cody of guard for a split second enough time for him to punch Cody in the face with full force knocking Cody on his back CODY!! Jr yelled worried for Cody don't worry I'm fine Cody said his hands still in his pockets he turned to jr with a bored expression on his face I've spent 6 years in juvenile ya think I don't know how to take a punch? Cody said Cody then got back up to face the bullies compared to the guys in juvenile your about as threatening as a Cocker spaniel  Cody mocked YOU FUCKING BITCH!!  Boom boom yelled running at Cody getting ready for another punch Cody dodged it with ease and then Uppercutted him in the chin knocking boom boom out.  hmph that was easier than I thought cody said putting his hands behind his head hey you guys wanna play two Cody said with a sadistic look on his face uh no we're fine thanks let's get outta here that kids a freak!!! Tanner yelled. no way I'd rather die than run away from that nerd!!! Oh you'd rather die? Cody said as he pulled a switch blade out of his pocket and pointed it at the two bullies I thank I could help you with that it will be messy but reeeeal quick Cody said um never mind forget I said anything let's get out of here bully bill said the two bully's then ran for their fucking lives. Hahahaha like I'd actually do anything right guys Cody laughed. Cody how did you do that you were so fast jr said in awe. Aww well I may have picked up a couple of things in juvenile. That's actually pretty cool Joseph said. Cody looked different than he did 6 years ago he was taller and he wore a blue hoodie with his hood on as a substitution for his hat he used to wear he also wore black skinny jeans and converse shoes and he still had his glasses. hey look the bus is coming oh and Cody what are we gonna do with him jr said pointing to the unconscious boom boom well he saw to much so I say we waste him Cody said. what jr said I said we should just leave him here Cody said. That is not what you said  jr yelled. Shortly after the bus arrived and the three of them got on  they all sat together. so Cody what was juvenile like Joseph asked um it was fine I guess it was kinda hard after the first few beatings but after that you get used to it oh um okay Joseph said Unsure of what to make of what Cody just said but Cody you made fighting that guy look so easy it was so cool!! Jr stated yeah well bigger guys usually rely on intimidation so there not in fights to often Cody stated what did the big bad men scare you don't worry Cody is here to protect you cutie Cody flirted. I'm not cute!!! Jr yelled blushing from the comment. heh whatever you say cutie Cody flirted again. I take it back you haven't changed at all jr yelled playfully punching cody in the arm well if you two are done flirting we're here the bus then came to a stop and now they arrived at y u dumb  high school.