Chapter 6: Date Night

Chapter Warnings: My love of cheesy 80s music took over part of this. Sorry not sorry. Also cuteness. A fuck ton of it. Also, Kacchan in this chapter is based on me and how I am to my boyfriend LOL.

(A/N: I'm currently Aizawa, tired as fuck, but here I am being productive. Enjoy this sleep deprived work *everything is better when I'm sleep deprived*)

 Enjoy this sleep deprived work *everything is better when I'm sleep deprived*)

Deku's P.O.V.

It's 5 p.m., I had showered and I was now standing with my towel wrapped around my waist, staring into my closet. I was trying to decide what to wear, Kacchan said it had to be something nice. I grabbed a red button-up shirt, black skinny jeans, and my favorite red sneakers. I walked over to the mirror, hoping that I looked good. I thought it was presentable enough, so I spritzed some cologne on myself and checked the time. 5:30! I ran out the door heading over to Kacchan's.

I knocked on the door and Mitsuki answered the door. "Izuku! Hi! I haven't seen you in ages! You look amazing! Did you get all gussied up for my sweet Katsuki?" I blushed as I entered the house, "Y-yeah I guess so" and she laughed sweetly at this. "KATSUKI! YOUR DATE IS HERE!" there was no response, and she looked over at me "He's probably in his room playing, just go up." Playing!? I didn't imagine Kacchan playing with anything, does he still have toys or something?

I opened Kacchan's door and was immediately shocked. Firstly, he didn't notice me because he couldn't hear. Secondly, he was fucking hot, he was dressed in a black button-up, with black pants, and black shoes, there was a red coat on the back of his chair. Thirdly, he smelt fucking amazing, it was the most amazing smell, bergamot, citrus, lavender, cardamom and sage, and amber and musk. Holy fuck. (this is an actual cologne y'all, Hot Topic Tonic No. 8, the most amazing thing ever to hit my nostrils) Fourthly (ew, this is a word), his headset was plugged into a large amplifier under his desk, and also plugged into that was the electric guitar he was playing a solo on, with his feet resting on his amplifier and he was leaning back in his chair. (if you must know what song he was playing, it was the lead guitar from Jamie's Cryin' by Van Halen)

Honestly, I was staring there admiring him and listening to him play for a minute and he suddenly stopped. He pulled his headset off his head and leaned his head back so he was essentially looking at me upside down, "Deku, see something you like?" I immediately blushed and started nervously stuttering. He laughed and stood up, unplugging everything. WAIT! He laughed! I haven't heard Kacchan laugh in so long. He put the guitar on the wall hooks he had, which I hadn't noticed last night...LAST NIGHT, thinking of last night made me blush harder.

He then turned around to face me, still smiling from laughing, and looked me up and down. "Hot" he said, and he grabbed his jacket, putting it on. This only made me blush more, "K-kacchan! Y-you're making me blush!" He smirked at me, "I know, it's cute". This only caused me to blush more, "W-well you look hot too!" He looked at me, slightly blushing now and started chuckling, "C'mon nerd, let's get going", he grabbed my hand and led me out of his room, earning a dark red blush from me.