Chapter 4: Sicko

Riley's p.o.v.

We woke up the next morning and me and Ryland felt closer than we've ever been...
I loved it when he hugged me at night... and I so badly wanted to kiss those lips of his but... I didn't... I never did...

I shouldn't be feeling this way about my best friend but I couldn't help it.

I had convinced Ryland to bring us to waffle
House, a short while later we were both walking out laughing as usual.

" I still can't believe we ate all the chocolate"

Ryland laughed," I can't believe your parents bought it when we told them that Chanel ate it all"

I laughed shaking my head recalling the memory...

I had stopped walking as something was off...
We was on the side walk, walking back to Ryland's car when I noticed a boy with sparkly  blonde hair sitting down at a bench nearby... he looked so familiar....

He got up and noticed I was starring at him, I blushed and had continued walking, I could almost feel Ryland's gaze on me. He would surely ask me about this later....

" Riley?" An unknown voice said.

Confused I turned around to see the blonde boy with blue eyes walking towards me and Ryland.

" Long time no see?" He said.

"I'm sorry but do I know you?"  I asked the mysterious guy.

Something wasn't right about him, it felt like I had seen him before but I couldn't remember where.

" Riley I have a bad feeling about this guy" he whispered in my ear.

The boy let out a huff," I heard you dip shit"

I felt a sharp stab sting my body, what was happening?

Quickly Ryland hopped between me and the boy, and this guy simply just laughed.

"Like a loyal guard dog" he huffed and he threw something on the ground.

It immediately made me and Ryland cough and soon, everything around us stopped.

The cars flying past us down the road stopped, the wind that was blowing beautifully stopped.
People that had walked in and out of the Waffle House had also stopped, almost as if they were stuck in place.

"Its a spell I specialize in"
The boy from early spoke.

I averted my gaze and glared at him," What do you want from me? Bring me back to reality right now!"

He simply rolled his eyes," You really don't remember me...?"

He was starting to piss me off," No I don't know who the fuck you are, or what the fuck your doing now stop this!"

" FUCK" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

" My names Gage"

My eyes widen as I started to remember...
Wait isn't he...

"What is happening to our memories......?"

Confused I shot him a look.

Gage let out a sign, " Look... we have so much to talk about sooo" he patted the seat next to him,"Come  sit down dear old friend"  he said that last part mockingly but I followed, seeing as I had no choice and no way to get back to reality.

I sat down next to him but kept my distance as I was on the whole other side of the bench.

How was he doing all of this...?