Chapter 15: Lucid Dreams

Riley's P.O.V.

At first I couldn't see or feel... or remember anything but soon a bright light shone.... but instead of shining down on me it shined down on a path...
and an encouraging voice that kept drawing me near...

Of course... I knew where I was... or in a sense whO was talking to me.... it was Grenda...

"How...?" I asked her but she simply shushed me... I took this minute to take in her features, she was wearing a nice blue dress... she was wearing a straw hat... and everything about her screamed 1950's.

" First things first, you are dead-"

" Wait what?! no How? I can't allow this have to go back to Basba at onc-"

" LET ME FINISH FIRST!" Grenda screamed at me, her once calm and steady nature gone and replaced by hells grace...

" You are dead but I can bring you back to life... but first I need you to do something from me"

I groaned but I basically had no choice...

" Great now before you wake up," she stopped and produced a bottle of water before my eyes," Drink this water and you must accept my grace as a holy gift... then and only then can you produce The Sword of Madiesen. That sword is the only thing that can stop my cousin... your great great great... great? Cousin? I don't know how all of that works... but you my dear have a Hell of a journey ahead of you... and I will always... be with you..."
as she said this  she touched my cheek and disappeared into nothingness.

My vision darkened and suddenly I was alive again... and I could feel the pain in my body...

I was bleed... still... I'd say it has only been a couple of minutes since I was dead... but the pain I could still feel was horrible.

The bottle was in my hand and I gulped it down hungrily... and soon my wounds stopped... I was no longer bleeding...

I got up and realized that I was laid across a desk like a sick prize... I heard a scream and instantly darted into the direction of it...

When I found the source of voice I realized what was happening... Henry had picked up Gage... Rylands body was on the ground but I could tell that he was still alive.

Gage yelled and kicked at Henry but it was no use, Henry was stronger, Gage screamed out my name and looked at me, making eye contact.

" Riley?! RILEY YOURE ALIVE RILEY HELP ME PlEASE?!" I could tell from his voice that he was terrified... and I didn't blame him.

I didn't know how or why but I started to float, looking around me a heavenly white light was surrounding me... and a white form wrapped around my body... I didn't know why but I could tell that my eyes had changed color... my form... was changing color...

Atleast I think I was...?
I-I couldn't tell what was happening and I passed out asleep...

" Riley?"

I let out a groan... " Riley...?"

My figure was being held, and I was lightly shaken," Riley... We have to go you did it!"

" I did what...?" I came too, holding my head due to how much it hurt...

He seemed frozen in his tracks...

I looked around us and noticed that we were in the same hall... expect no Allie... no Allies... No Henry... No Allie-Henry's...

What did I do...

" I-I don't think... you don't want to know..."

I was started to get annoyed," Gage just tell what the hell I did, I don't even remember... I blacked out... I blacked out!"