Chapter 6:Timer

Ryland's p.O.V.

" What the fuck Riley? Why didn't you tell me you had Marisa down he-"

"I-i.... I didn't even know she was down here.... I didn't know we had this room, back here"

My eyes widen... he really had no memory of doing any of this...

I let out a sign, when someone teleported right in front of us.
My eyes widen as it was that boy i didn't like.

"Why the fuck are you here!" I screamed at him.

He looked annoyed and shot me a dirt look,"Shut the fuck up dirty guard dog"

That little bitch!

He let out a laugh and I let my anger get to me as I picked him up and began shaking him," WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO RILEY?" I screamed.

" R-RYLAND GET OFF HIM STOP!"
Riley pushed me back and I lost my balance and fell over some crate that was lying about.

" God your annoying" that boy said again.

"Why are you here Gage?"

Ah so that was dick heads name.

" I know where the Necronom-"

"That can wait we have bigger problems" I said out loud and Gage, couldn't have looked even more annoyed,"Shut up man dog the adults are talk-"

" No... this I serious, Riley's been blanking out"

Gage's eyes suddenly lit up ,"Shit why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

I glared at him," YOU WOULDNT LET ME SPEAK ASSHOLE"

God I hated this man.

"Shit... Riley why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Riley looked completely dumbfounded,"So wait you found the Necronmicon?"

Gage looked up at Riley angrily," YOU IDIOT WE CANT DO ANYTHING UNTILL WE CLEAR YOUR SOUL"

" W-what? "
"Wait what?"

Me and Riley both said that at the same time.

Marisa started sleep groaning, and this caught all of us guard,"Right ... I forgot about her "

We all turned our attention to the sleepy bodied bitch behind us.

"Good you seem to have caught one of the bitches" Gage said

"Yeah she fucking sliced my hand open and kidnapped me" I yelled out

Gages face dropped,"You're remembering things to..?"

I nodded.

"Fuck... if you're also remembering things this means that we're running out of time."

I shot Gage a dirty look," LOOK," I shouted,"We need to focus on one thing at a time, so... how do we get rid of the thing inside Riley?"

"It's his darkness"

His what?

Gage let out an irritated sign,"When Riley first found the Book of Shadows, he had a curse placed upon him."
Confused I looked at him, and he rolled his eyes,"Before the Book of Shadows claimed anyone it takes everything about you and flips it on its head, since Riley failed to cast a protection spell, and blacked out the book decided to hide but yet for some reason it still has its hold on Riley."