Chapter 7: Suicide

Riley's p.o.v.

I had finished cleaning the secret room with bleach, Marisa's guts and blood and was no where to be found.
I got out of that area that I had somehow found, and made my way to the kitchen... I needed a thick knife...

I winced at what I had to do alone, and soon my mind didn't wander to the thought that what I was about to do was suicide... but more to the fact of what just happened?

Ryland.... Gage...

Why?

Gage had kissed my cheek... but so did Ryland.....

I couldn't stand this... I knew for sure that I had feelings for Ryland but... deep down inside I kinda liked Gage too...

This was something I didn't want to do... I didn't want to choose...

I love Ryland he's my best friend and I've known him my whole life...
but I didn't want to ruin the friendship we had.

My eyes widen as I was remembering something...

*
*
*

" Riley?" It was Ryland's voice.

" I can't stand it when you play these games with me.... Riley... you're starting to drive me crazy"

My heart thudded in my chest.
Vision soon flooded my eyes and soon I could where I was...

I was in Ryland's room.

" Riley...."
he reached out and grabbed my hand.

I knew that this was a vision but I could feel his every touch.

" Riley... please talk to me... I'm scared about you... A llie's acting strange..."

" I-I'm sorry it's just that... I'm scared of what Allie will do with magic..."

He nodded," Riley... to be honest with you I'm scared too..."

I winced....
"But Riley... can we just relax... for a minute?"

"Hmm"

Ryland soon got on top of me...

" R-Ryland.... w... I... shouldn't..."

Ryland stopped what he was doing and pouted," Riley for once I need you to relax... if Allie's  doing something wrong you'll just stop her with the book right?"

I seen myself pull him up and hug him,"You're  right I won't stop at any cost... as long as you're okay..."

I smiled lightly...

" Ryland..." I kissed him, and I could still feel the taste of him on my mouth...
I wanted more...

Ryland was taken aback, and soon melted into the kiss.

" Riley... I'm so glad that I'm yours... that I'm your boyfriend... that you're mine....," He said the between kisses.

" Ryland....."

"But honestly Riley... if I had to share you... I'd still do it... as long as you were okay..."

My eyes widen.
And soon that was the end of the vision as I returned out of my trance, and found myself back in the kitchen...

"No matter the cost..." I found myself repeating... some how i had a second chance to fix things and I'm sure ass hell gonna do this.

I picked up the sharpest knife in the hosue... it was my .... wait I don't recognize the knife but yet somehow it felt familiar...