Chapter 18: Untold Things

Riley's P.o.v.

It had only been a couple of hours since the incident with that Zac kid... I felt as if he had helped me speed up the process of me bleeding...

I winced, I had spent the past couple of hours trying to clean up the blood that was staining Rylands room, but the supreme insisted that she would get somebody to come by and clean it up for me.

And guess who it was... it was obviously Gage...

" Gage... let me help yo-"

He simply smiled back at me with the widest smile I had ever seen him manage...
" It's okay Riley... it really is, I demanded to come up here I wanted to cleaned this... besides dinners about to start, and I would dress nice if I were you"
He said that last part cheekily.
I smiled lightly, deep within Gage he was still the same arrogant cocky person... well not really arrogant anymore...

But he was right... looking down at my clothes I noticed that I was still covered in blood...

This realization hit and instantly made me feel grossed out...

I blushed lightly," I um... don't have any clot-"

Gage cut me off smiling," Don't worry Riley... I brought some of your clothes from your home... it should be in here somewhere in one of the drawers."

I nodded and to the right  side of the dresser I found my shirts... I ended up picking out a plain light blue shirt but on the back it had a peace sign with puppies dancing to music...

I stared at  the shirt for a couple of seconds, reminiscing about the last time I had actually worn the shirt... I think my brother was still alive when I did wear it...

I let out a shaky breath, I assumed that pants were directly below the shirts draw and I was right, opening it up I pulled out a pair of ripped jeans. They were cute, not to cut up, but if I wear this you can see some part of my legs and thighs pop out...

I drew open the draw and grabbed some underwear... I decided that I might as well take a shower in Rylands room... we were kinda sharing it... and nobody seemed to care or notice...

I hopped in the shower and tried to cleanse my soul of this mess I was in...

A couple of minutes later I hopped out and it was time to eat dinner... Gage had left the room and instead Ryland had came back up to the room... he dressed nicely...

He was wearing a plain white T-shirt, with blue jeans...

It really hugged his body nicely, and I couldn't help but to stare at his arms... Ryland wasn't built... but he wasn't completely not muscular...

" Do you  like what you see?" He whispered in my ear and I felt my heart leap out of my chest...

" R-Ryland" I muttered...

" We should get going to dinner now" after he said this he grabbed my right hand and kissed it softly...

" I love you Riley..."

I wanted to cry on the spot but I urged myself not to... but things felt off.

I let out a shaky breath... I grabbed both of his hands and looked at him straight in the eyes...
" I love you too Ryland..."  I felt my eyes hang low and I before I could get another word out Ryland spoke up...
" What's  wrong? You know you can trust me with anything Riley..."

I winced... I loved Ryland I really did but at the same time I had kissed Gage... I felt shitty about it... and I felt as if I was keeping my distance from Gage and solely focusing on Ryland....