Morning - Randy

"Rye...wake up"

I hear Andy whisper to me as his fingers trace my cheeks and jawline, and he nudges me with his nose. I can hear the smile in his voice as he pokes my cheeks.

Slowly, I open my eyes, meeting the diamond blue ones of my beautiful boyfriend, his hair poking up in all different directions and his grin starts to grow. He lets himself fall lazily back onto my arm as it's stretched across our pillow. One of the best things was to wake up with him in my arms.

"Morning to you too" My voice is husky, still not working due to me have only just woken up. I lean down to kiss him, but he turns his face away giggling.

"Nuh uh. Not until you brush your teeth Mr Morning Breath." He teases. I groan, burying my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent.

"What's the point of waking me then?" I whined, my voice vibrating against his skin, knowing full well he hated it because it tickled him. He groaned, pushing my head away from him, making me pout.

"We have to get up soon. But I wanted to talk before we have to go into the world of responsibilities" He said softly, one hand reaching up to brush the hair out of my eyes. I swatted his hand away, shaking my head.

"Oi. The hairs off limits," I joked, poking his nose "Besides, I'd much rather stay here with you all day" I mummered the last bit, kissing his neck gently.

"Yeah. Me too. But we have a lot to do today. And we'd get bored. You know we would."

"Mm. I can think of a few ways we could pass the time" I suggested, squeezing him. He slapped my chest in mock disgust.

"Ew Ryan. You're actually impossible" He complains. I shoot him a cheeky grin, giving him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"You know you love it"

"All jokes aside...I really do love you Rye" He mummers softly, stroking my arm. I lay back down on my pillow, pulling him close to my chest and I kiss his head.

"I love you too, Fovvs"

-x-
short cute and sweet.
I'm on the verge of just deleting this account because of the sheer amount of homophobic comments I got on Instagram and on here for being bi.

like I've got shit going on in my own life. I don't need this rn.

-Lauren xx