coming back (2)

A whole month later and the concern inside me continued to grow. He hadn't come back to me. He was progressively coming more and more distant, to the point he wouldn't even let me sleep in the same room as him anymore.

But something changed, after a studio day. I wasn't paying much attention, having finished my lines and waiting to do the harmonies. He sat down next to me, lifting my arm and wrapping it around his shoulder as he laid his head in my lap. I hesitated, before gently allowing my fingers to caress his arm gently. I felt his breath on my leg slow down as he drifted into a light sleep. A small smile graced my lips as I went back to scrolling through my phone, knowing that he was coming back to me.

After so long of having doors slammed in my face and having to listen to him sob and throw up through the doors, having no way helping him, he was finally seeking comfort in me and I knew it wouldn't be long before he was ready to talk.

That night, the door was open ajar when I came up to bed and he was waiting for me. I got into bed and pulled him down with me. He buried his face into the crook of my neck as he began to sob. I let him, knowing he needed this, running my hands through his hair as I reminded him that I was here.

"What happened?" I whispered, when he sobs had died down to quiet sniffles. He began tracing shapes onto my chest, indicating that he was nervous.

"Hate. I can't take the hate anymore. Everytime I go online there's something hateful about me and I can't take it anymore" He spilled and I could tell he was working himself up again so I ran my fingers through his hair, him leaning into my touch.

"We're a team. You know this. You should have told me" I reprimanded him. He sighed softly, laying his head flat on my chest.

"I know. And I'm sorry I just couldn't bring myself to tell you" He muttered quietly. I sighed, kissing the top of his head as a way of showing him that I wasn't mad at him.

"Just...come to me yeah? I don't want to ever feel like you can't talk to me or you feel like a burden. I love you, and nothing will change that"

He lifted his head and his lips met mine in a soft kiss. It was salty because of the tears, but I couldn't care less as it was the first time he kissed me in over a month.

"I love you too"

-x-

soft, fluffy and i got some messages from people who wanted a part to so here you go.

again, no ship so do what you will with it :)

palsyotfs

-Lauren xox