Chapter one

Three years have gone by for the U.A students. And they have gone by very quickly. Two certain students in class 1a have mutual feeling for each other that everyone knows about except for our two dense cinnamon rolls that we call Deku and Uraraka who Surprise! Surprise! Are the ones who hold these emotions deep in they're hearts.

3rd person P.O.V

It was a normal Friday night for the boys (insert "me and the boys meme") of class 1a. The students were hanging in the living room playing video games and getting screamed at by Bakugo everytime they beat him in Mario Kart. However while all of this was going on the girls of class 1a were having a sleepover  and were bored to death.

"Hey Uraraka?" Mina asked in a sly tone

"Yes?" Uraraka replyed confused.

"Okay I am going to ask you a question. And you have to answer honestly okay?" Said Mina, as she leaned forward.

"Okay." Agreed Uraraka, still confused

"Anyways," "When do you intend on confessing to Midoriya?" That question from Mina Made Uraraka start blushing like crazy and fall into a trans.

"Ochako?" Asked Tsuyu in a semi worried tone of speech. "I think she's dead." Said Jiro half jokingly half serious. Toru then slapped Uraraka in the face which snapped Uraraka back to reality and got her confused glares from the rest of the girls.

"Toru!" Shouted Momo.

"Sorry I need answers!!! Now answer the question!" Said Toru practically yelling.

"Huh? Oh. Mmmmm never." Said Uraraka in a very relaxed, matter of fact tone.

"WHAT?!" Exclaimed all of the girls.

"Why not? Ribbit." Asked Tsuyu. In a questioning tone of voice

"I've been pushing my feelings for him down for years. And we're so close to becoming heroes that it would be kind of selfish to bring it up now. Come on you guys know this already" Said Uraraka.

"Yeah but we're a month away from graduation. We haven't done hardly any training for the past week and we're basically done wih our normal schoolwork." Complained Mina

"Exactly why not confess now then live happily ever after?" Asked Jiro confused as to why Uraraka was saying this.

"Just because we're done with school doesn't mean we don't have a long road ahead of us. Being heroes is going to be a long and dangerous journey, and he doesn't a need me being a burden to him. Plus it could ruin our friendship and that's honestly the last thing I want. Maybe someday far into the future when we have our lives figured out I'll confess. And even so he could probably find someone better for him than me. And he most likely will." Said Uraraka in a calm tone. However, she was secretely hoping that the last piece of that sentence was a lie. She was hoping that one day they could be together even though she thought he deserved someone better than her

"You do know there is the possibility he could like you back right?" Asked Momo

"Yes the extremely slim possibility to the point where it isn't even a possibility it's just plot for some stupid fanfiction on wattpad." Says Uraraka as she glares into the fourth wall's soul.

"Why not?! He's obviously in love with you! Have you not seen the way he blushes around you?!" Questioned Toru.

"He blushes around every girl!" Exclaimed Uraraka still trying to reason with the girls.

"Yeah but that's only when they're too close to him. If you're within a mile of him he starts blushing you dense heck." Replyed Jiro. It was true. The young boy did have strong emotions for the anti gravity user but was too afraid to tell. He didnt think an amazing girl like her deserved a guy like himself.

"Just please think about it. Ribbit. You definently have a chance." Said Tsuyu.

"Fine. I will THINK about however I'm not making any guarantees." Said Uraraka in a somewhat annoyed tone.

"YESSSS!" Exclaimed Mina in a tone that would make you think she's been on red bull for 24 hours straight.

"So when's the wedding?" Asked Jiro jokingly, knowing this would make The anti gravity user go crazy.

"JIRO!" Exclaimed Uraraka while blushing like crazy and floating in circles in the air while the other girls were laughing like crazy. The girls eventually fell asleep. Well, every girl except for Uraraka. She was lying awake thinking about what the girls said and freaking out over whether she should confess or not.

These girls were not letting this romance go easily.

So I hoped you liked my first chapter of my first fanfiction! Please give me as much criticism as possible as it helps me improve (no I wont go ballistic on you lol.) Anyway thank you for reading and have a lovely day/night!