Chapter 17

Hey. It's me. ASMR... Nah, just kidding. It's random_user52007 here bringing you another installment of my fanfiction! Now Imma shut up and get on with the chapter!

The next day.

Midoriya's P.O.V

I'm kinda worried about Uraraka. She's been kinda strange lately. She's been leaving during the day and coming home late at night. She's always really tired when she gets back. I don't think she left yesterday but her door was locked. I tried knocking but she didn't answer. Maybe she was sleeping? She didn't come downstairs either. She either went somewhere and I just didn't notice, or she was just in her room. It's earlier than I usually wake up but it was one of those mornings I suppose. Where you want to sleep a little later but you're body wakes you up early. I decided to go down and make breakfast for my class so I walked downstairs and found Uraraka on the phone with someone. "Yeah, okay, I wi-" "Hey Uraraka." I said, interrupting her phone call. "Oh, I gotta go." She hung up. "Hey Deku." She said looking at me, giving me a small smile. "Who was that?" I asked. "Oh, that was my Dad." "He was calling you this early? It's 5:30." I stated, confused. "I don't know either, heh. Anyway you hungry?" She asked. It was extremely weird. She sounded like she was lying. Then again she's Uraraka, she wouldn't lie to me. We've been friends forever. I decided not to get into her business. "Okay, but tell me if something's wrong, okay?" I told her. "I-I will." She said turning away from me over to the kitchen. I hope she's alright.

Toga's P.O.V

I love him, but OH MY GOD. Did he have to come down so early? I was on the phone talking to Tomura going over details. I almost got caught! I just have to be thankful I didn't. It was a really close call. Just thinking about getting caught makes my stomach churn. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge. "I'm gonna go back to my room, see you in an hour!" U said as I walked up the stairs to my dorm. I couldn't talk to Tomura now. If he's awake Lord knows how many more are up. I don't know they're schedule! I decided to try and get in a little sleep before I had to go to that stupid school.

Timeskip to after school.

"So the girls and I were going to go to town and see if there's anything to do. You wanna come?" Asked the Yaoyodrozu girl.

"Huh? Sure why not?!" I said probably a bit more enthusiastic than I should have. I was going to turn down but then I remembered I don't turn back for a couple of days. So I accepted. It would be nice to go somewhere without being considered a criminal!

"Alright then, let's go." She said. We met up at the mall with the other girls and made our way around the place stopping by a couple stores. This place is so huge! I felt like a giddy child in there.

"Ochako are you okay? You look like a kid in a candy store. Ribbit." Said Tsu. I turned around plastering a nervous smile.

"S-Sorry it's just really big. Heh, heh."

"You've been here before though." Said Mina, confused.

"Well it feels kinda different now, I guess." I answered. "Okay then." Said Yaoyorozu while raising an eyebrow. After a while of looking around we went to a little cafe down the road, ate, and then left. When we got back we all went back to our dorms. I sat down on Ochako's bed and then U heard a noise come from her phone. I checked it and it was a notification that said You have been invited to a chatroom.

"Huh?" I thought to myself. I decided I might as well join since I have nothing better to do.

CHATROOM

Mina joined the chat

Mineta joined the chat

Todoroki joined the chat