Chapter 4

Hey guys random_user52007 here bringing you another installment of my fanfiction so I just realized that this story got two votes and I am through the roof happy. I appreciate it so much I cannot thank you guys enough. Anyway on with chapter four!

Midoriya's P.O.V

"Yaaaaaawn" I leaned over to check my clock and was surprised to see that is read '8:00' I tend to sleep in on Sundays but I decided to go ahead and start the day. I got dressed and went downstairs and was shocked and quite mortified to see Uraraka on the couch. 'Oh no what do I do?!' I thought to myself.

'Oh no, what if she asks if I'm Broccoli Boy? What if sh-'

"Hey Deku! You're up early!" Said Uraraka with her signature warm smile and sweet tone of voice that made my heart melt.

"H-hey Uraraka!" I said like the nervous wreck I was.

"Is something wrong Deku? You look sick." Said Uraraka with a worried expression on her adorable face.

'She's so sweet' I thought to myself before Bakugo came down with Kirishima following behind him and said

"Well if it isn't Broc-" Before he could finish Kirishima slapped his hand over his mouth and gave him that type of glare you're Mom gives you when she knows you're about to do something stupid. At this point my face was beet red.

"Are you okay Deku. Do you have a fever?" Then Jiro came down the stairs and said

"Nah, he probably just has one of you're sundurns Uraraka." Said Jiro knowing this would make her turn red

'What the heck is she talking about?' I thought to myself. I just decided to leave it at that and forget about it.

"I'm going back to my room! See you guys later!" Said Uraraka in a high pitched nervous tone. She then ran up to her room as fast as she could.

"What was that?" Asked Tsuyu as she and even more of my classmates piled down the stairs.

"Broccoli boy's waifu being weird." Said Bakugo as he kicked his feet onto the coffee table and turned the TV on.

"Wow, you guys are still teasing her with that?" Asked Yaoyorozu as she came down the stairs.

"Yeah. And it's crazy funny." Added Kaminari as he plopped on the couch and turned his attention to the TV

Uraraka's P.O.V

"Ughhhhhh" I said as I plopped down on my bed and buried my face in my pillow.

'Stupid Jiro' I thought to myself. I love all of my friends but they're a pain. *beep*

'oh, a text message' It was from Mina. That then started a long texting exchange

Mina: How's Broccoli boy's waifu doing?😉😉😉

Me: WHO THE HECK IS BROCCOLI BOY?!?!?!?!?!

Mina: Only time will tell...

Me: Why can't you just tell me?!

Mina: Because

Me: Because why?!?!

Mina: Because Broccoli boy will kill me

Me:😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Me: Can you at least give me another hint?

Mina: No

Me: Consider yourself shunned

Mina: Okay fine! Him and something else go good together.

Me: ??????????

Me: I guess it's a hint.

Mina: yep!

Little did she know that she was the something else Broccoli boy went good with.

Anyway, that's it for chapter 4! If I can I will try and do another one today but If I can't do another one today I will definetly try and get 1 or 2 out tomorrow. Anyway thank tou so much for reading and this is random_user52007 reminding you to keep being awesome and not to mess with Broccoli boy's waifu!!!