Chapter 14

Hey guys random_user52007 here bringing you another installment of my fanfiction. Thank you guys for 1k reads. You guys are insane. Anyway on with chapter fourteen.

Midoriya's P.O.V

We all headed out to dinner after prom was over. However, I really wish Uraraka could have came. I felt really bad that she didn't come. She likes going out as a class and hanging out. I made a note to myself to check on her before I went to bed that night.

Toga's P.O.V

After I got the amount I needed I headed to the U.A dorms and tried to find Ochako's room, or my room seeing as I am Ochako for the time being. He he. I finally found it, went inside, and decided to do some looking around through her drawers, under her bed, her closet, the usual. I actually found her phone which I knew would come in handy so I made sure to remember where that was. After a while of looking around I decided to crash for the night. I was exhausted from running from U.A to our hideout! So I laid on my- well Ochako's bed, closed my eyes, and doezed off until,

Midoriya's P.O.V

After dinner me and my friends all went back to the dormhouse and went back to our rooms. I almost forgot about checking on Uraraka until I was about to open the door to my room so, I turned around, went to her dorm and knocked on the door.

Knock Knock

"Who is it?" Asked Uraraka kind of groggily.

"Oh she's awake." I thought to myself.

"It's Deku." I answered through the door. "O-Oh. Come in." She answered. I opened the door and saw her sitting upright on her bed.

"Hey, I didn't think you were awake." I commented.

"I wasn't but then you started knocking on the door and I woke up." She said giving a small, sincere smile. Now I felt bad about waking her up.

"O-Oh! I woke you up? I'm so sorry!" I apologised. "Oh no! It's fine! I'm actually glad I get to see you! Here come sit down." She told me as she patted a spot on her bed for me to sit down on. I sat down next to her. I was kind of shocked when she said she was happy to see me. But the happy kind of shocked. I sat down next to her and she asked

"How was dinner?"

"It was fine. I wish you could have came though." I said with a light blush on my face.

"Aaaw that's so sweet! I wish I could have came too but I was kind of exhausted." She said with a smile.

"Yeah. Thanks for dancing with me. I had a great time. Sorry for stepping on you're feet so much though..." I said putting a hand behind my head out of embarrassment.

Toga's P.O.V

Knock Knock

"Ugh! Who is it?" I thought to myself.

"Who is it?" I answered, groggily since I was just about to fall asleep.

"It's Deku." Oh my lord it was him! He had came to see me- well Ochako. I sat up then answered with

"O-Oh. Come in." Delighted on the inside.

He walks in, "Hey. I didn't think you were awake."

"I wasn't but then you started knocking on the door and I woke up." I answered, truthfully for once in my life.

"O-Oh I woke you up? I'm so sorry!" He apologized. "He's so cute when he's flustered." I thought to myself.

"Oh no it's fine! I'm actually glad I get to see you! Here come sit down." I offered. I then patted a spot next to me gesturing him to come sit down. He sat down next to me and I asked him "How was dinner?"

"It was fine. I wish you could have came though." He replyed with a light blush on his face. "He missed me! Well Ochako. Ugh." I thought to myself, disappointed.

"Aaaw that's so sweet! I wish I could have came too but I was kind of exhausted." I said while giving him a smile.

"Yeah. Thanks for dancing with me. I had a great time. Sorry for stepping on you're feet so much though..." He said putting a hand behind his head out of embarrassment. "She got to DANCE with him!" I thought to myself slightly angry.

"O-Oh it's fine! I was glad I got to dance with you." I said with a small smile. He returned with another smile and started looking off into space. 

"It's kinda sad we only have a few more weeks before we graduate. I mean I'm excited to become a hero but it's still sad." He randomly stated.

"Y-Yeah. It is sad but it's time to grow up I guess."

"Yeah. Uraraka?" He asked me.

"You'll still want to be my friend after we graduate right?" He finished.

"Of course! I'll always be you're friend!" I answered, trying my best to sound like Ochako.

"Really? Thanks." He said with a little giggle at the end of his sentence. I then let out a yawn and he said that he should probably go.

"Yeah it's getting late. Goodnight!" I said.

"Goodnight!" He said back he walked out of Ochako's dorm and I layed down. "He must like Ochako huh? Too bad for him then..."

Author chan still can't think of anything mysterious please help her.

That is it for chapter fourteen everyone thank you so much for reading and this is random_user52007 reminding you to keep being awesome and have a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!!!!