Chapter 22

Hey guys! random_user52007 here bringing you another installment of my fanfiction! I don't got much to say so enjoy this amazing violin cover of Hikaru Nara by Ayako Ishikawa, and on with the chapter!

1 1/2 week later

Midoriya's P.O.V

It's been a week and a half ever since Uraraka was put into the E.R. It turns out, she was extremely dehydrated, starved, and had major blood loss. Everyone was really quiet this week. I spent most of my time in my room, worrying about her. The doctors promised us she would be okay, but I honestly wasn't sure. She looked awful during the fight. She looked pretty much dead if I'm being quite honest. But, today she's being discharged and we're setting up a little welcome home party for her. She's been getting treatment over the past week, and we weren't allowed to see her so I'm really excited to see her again. But, I can't help but feel kinda bad. If I had noticed that Toga was just disguising as Uraraka sooner, she wouldn't have had to be bedridden. But, I decided to stop thinking, and just be glad she was coming home.

"Hey Midoriya! Does this banner look straight?" Asked Kirishima from a ladder. Him and Kaminari were on ladders getting a banner that said "Welcome Home!" Set up. They finally got ut straight until-

"AAAA- huh?" Screamed Kaminari. He would have fallen if Jiro didn't catch him on his way down.

"Be more careful next time stupid." She quipped as she put Kaminari back on his feet. Uraraka would be home at around 5:30 so we had about an hour to finish setting up. I had just finished blowing up the balloons when Asui tapped on my shoulder. "Hey, come with me for a second." She whipered. I was confused, but I accepted and followed her to a private area.

"What's wrong?" I asked when we got there.

"I just need to ask you something."

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Are you gonna tell Ochako you like her?" Asui asked me. This question made me start blushing like crazy.

"W-What?!?!"

"Be quiet, or you'll draw attention. Now, answer my question." She ordered.

"U-Um, I don't k-know." I replyed.

"I think you should do it." She bluntly stated. I raised and eyebrow,

"W-Why?"

"Listen, you didn't hear his from me, but she's liked you for a long time." Whispered Asui in my ear. She then walked back to our friends, leaving me in the dark. "Why would she say that? If it is true, she basically just ratted her best friend out."

I kept asking myself questions in my head until I heard the girls squeal.

"You're back!" I heard Hagakure scream. I knew exactly who it was whenever I heard her say that. I rushed to the common area and found all of the girls tackling Uraraka. She looked over at me,

"Deku!" She exclaimed. She ran over to me and hugged me in the tightest hug I have ever experienced in my entire life. My face was red from embarrassment and the amount of blood rushing to my face from how tight she was squeezing me. I hugged her back, it was amazing to see her again. Her caramel eyes, her bubbly personality, just her in general. I missed her so much. She looked over at our classmates.

"So what did I miss?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Eh, nothing. It was boring without you here." Answered Jiro.

"Aaaw! Stop lying." She said while rolling her eyes.

"We aren't lying, we missed you!" Stated Ashido.